Chapter 115: Life and Lie

Jihyo's PoV

As Y/N left with Jun and the other girls, leaving us royalties and Giselle behind, I knew that I will be having a long explanation to make. Everyone, especially Nayeon is looking at me as if she's just waiting for me to speak.

"What, do I have to ask Mina to let you speak or what?!"

"Nayeon, can't you take it down for a bit?" Jeongyeon scoffed.

"Take a bit? Aren't you just surprised as I am that Jihyo knew Y/N will come here?"

"Jihyo has an explanation-"

"Wait, you don't sound so surprised... Did you know about this?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon.

"Yes, but-"

"What?! I can't believe you didn't tell me, but you told Jeongyeon. And you, you didn't bother to say it to me? What, did you just forget everything we've been through?"

"Nayeon, calm down, there's no point in yelling," Sana said.

"Why not?! They hid this important information, we  could have figured out earlier how to connect with the creator, maybe they are already here, for whoever she's bringing with her."

"Maybe if you weren't too busy on this world's Y/N, you'll be able to see it." I heard Tzuyu whisper.

I was sure Nayeon heard it too as she turned her head on Tzuyu as she huffed.

"Enough, okay. I'll explain, but I don't want anyone cutting me off. Not even you, our dearest queen." I said as I looked at Nayeon before she can even fire a reply on Tzuyu that will just cause everything into a nonsense fight.

"Yes, I saw Shin Y/N coming into this world too. But it's not that long since I found that out. I thought it was the Y/N here I saw, but then I was wrong. It's definitely Shin..."

"I wanted to tell you first, but I thought it would be better if I will just wait for that time to come."

"What? Why? I don't get it?"

"You definitely won't get it because you don't see us as your friends. All you think of us are royalties from the other kingdom." Jeongyeon said.

"What are you saying?"

"Can you both stop!? I did it because I saw how happy are you with Y/N, I thought if you find out that Shin will be here, you'll get over Y/N and won't be able to move on from the creator."

 "Well, guess what? You're right about one fact, she got over the vamp, let's just wait for the last part."

"Will you shut up?!" Nayeon huffed on Tzuyu.

"All of you shut up!" Mina yelled making us all follow even if there wasn't any of her ability was cast.

"Tzuyu, please, not this time." Mina sighed.

"I can't believe I am hearing these from you... Especially to you, Jihyo. Do you really think I am that low? I am a queen for heaven's sake! How many times do I have to say, I didn't use Y/N to move on from the creator?"

"That wasn't what I am trying to mean. I just know how much you are into the creator. Let's face that, you're head over heels for her, for I don't know how because before you were just the only person I could think of if I asked who hates the creator."

"I thought once you find out, you'll change your mind, and I know Shin will be here just for a while. I don't want you to leave Y/N for someone who can't be with you at the end. I saw how much happy you and Y/N were."

"What are you, a damn cupid? I never asked you to be a matchmaker or whatever you called that. You can't even handle your own heartbreak."

"Nayeon! That's too much!"