Chapter 98: Doubts

While Y/N, Haewon, Lily, Giselle, and Jun are in Y/N's lab, the royalties including Karina and Gaeul who were left in the house thinking if they should follow their friend Giselle.

"What now?  Are we just gonna let her go?" Sana asked as no one dares to talk after Giselle left.

"She knows what she's doing. And so do Y/N,  she'll let Giselle if it's needed." Jihyo said she's currently using her eye to see the future.

She saw that a group of people will arrive later on to look for Y/N. And they are after her unless she'll show proof that she causes no harm to everyone.

"Let's just for them.  There's something big coming." She added, leaving the girls in the living room and going to their room where the queen is.

"Nayeon, hey.  Mind if I talk to you?" Jihyo called.

Nayeon was laying on the bed as she was watching the ceiling in silence.

"Yeah." The queen shortly said. She sat up while Jihyo walked to her and sat at the edge of her bed.

"You need to go back to the lab. Y/N needs you there. I saw the president and his people, they are coming here to get her."

"What?" Nayeon was confused as she didn't see it coming.  Prolly because she was too occupied with her own thoughts.

"The President found a way about Sejun. He knew Y/N got him."

"So? He's a criminal. He's the reason why the three girls died."

"But I don't think the president would be happy to know Y/N killed him... Look,  I know she didn't actually kill him. Eunwoo did, but they will think it that way.  Giselle went to the lab to be Y/N's living test subject. But I still think Y/N needs you there. We'll stay here, they will get here first before the lab."

Nayeon looked at Jihyo, thinking deeply. There are so many things running in her head and all of those causes Y/N. And to think, it all happens after witnessing a side of the vampire girl.

"Nayeon, I know you love Y/N. And not just me but Jeongyeon is doing this because we want you to be happy at least.  I know we have our mission,  but you also gotta think of yourself.  You know you want her. "

Hearing those hit Nayeon. She may not say it out loud but she knows and she sees Jihyo and Jeongyeon's effort. Especially Jeongyeon.

"I don't know Jihyo... It feels so wrong... It feels so wrong this time, and it doesn't mean I don't like the effort you've been doing, helping me to get the girl I want. But it's oddly wrong this time."

"What do you mean?"

"What if I can't handle her, Jihyo?"

Jihyo paused as she didn't think Nayeon would say those. Even if Jeongyeon was there, the latter might be surprised too. Nayeon was so sure before.

"I'm scared... And I feel guilty for being scared, Jihyo."

Jihyo shook her head and reached for Nayeon's hand.

"Nayeon... You'll regret it if you let Y/N go. And we don't want to see you like that again, just like what happened to you and the creator. That's why we're helping you in all we can. Do you really want to lose the chance just because of that fear?"

At this point, Jihyo is sounding more convincing to Nayeon. She tried to brush away the thoughts in her head and tried to think of what would it be if she'll stay with Y/N.

"Okay, I'll go there. You're right, she needs me."

Nayeon and Jihyo both went off the room. Jihyo also told Nayeon what will happen so she could warn Y/N. Nayeon didn't waste more time and she went back to the lab.