Chapter 137: Safe Place

Third Person

The moment Jun and the girls realized that the vampire caused a lot of changes in their life and the land was already gone, they can't help but shed tears as they stayed in the place where the remains of the vampire lingered.

"It must be someone else's, Jun. We're not sure if it's her." Haewon said as she denied the fact that the vampire is already gone.

Jun can only hold onto Y/N's phone as he cried quietly about losing the girl he treats like his own. Their hearts are shattered into pieces as they can only comfort each other.

The memories that they shared with the vampire flashed into their minds like a recorder. It didn't help them, it just made it harder for them to accept that they won't hear the vampire's voice, and rants, even her chuckles, and commands.

"Y/N." A name fell on Jun's lips as he looked up at the stars while his tears continued to fall down.

"Y/N." the old wolf cried as the smile of the younger lingered in his mind.

This truly broke them, without a warning, and even seeing it coming, they were still broken into million pieces.

"I was once a student of a school that keep unodinaries away from normal people. The former government thought of us as nothing but a weapon that they launched to fight long years ago. And we didn't succeed. I've lost my friends, my family... But today, we gathered to welcome the success of being free. And I meant everyone. With the help of the new government, that our president is leading, I want this place to be a place not just for normal people but the unordinaries. With them living normally, without getting treated differently. And I know it's possible with our president. I once thought it was impossible, but it happened. With the help of the president, the friends I met in and out of this border. And to Jun. I may not be able to say how grateful I am to fight along your side, but I am more than happy I met you in this lifetime. Let's all live a new life, longer ones, with more happy memories. The set-off is just about to start, we are more years to encounter where we can improve this land of ours. By then, I know that everyone will be thankful that this moment happen. We did lose a lot, but we are about to make new ones a lot too. Again, thank you for staying and fighting along our side. I am Hong Y/N, and thank you for listening."

Remembering the speech that the vampire made a few days after the battle, Jun and the girls can't believe it all stopped on this day. The years they wished to be with the vampire have now disappeared just so she was.

But what did they know, the vampire just arrived on another set of her own adventure.

"Mom, when will she wake up?"

"Sooner, honey, we'll just have to wait."

After the feeling of drifting away, Y/N opened her eyes in confusion. She could still feel the pain she felt before she turned into a dust particle. It was painful, the same feeling when she died as a human and lived as a vampire. A creation's destruction...

But that's not what she's worried about. She got up, feeling like in a cloud, she looked around and realized she was in someone else's bed. Not her house, not her room, not even her bed.

Did I die? But Jennie- Y/N thought as she held her chest but she felt something different. 

It's beating... not the kind of beat that she acquired after she became a vampire. Being a half-vampire made her have a heart that beats abnormally. But this one, it's syncing through her breathing.

"Lalalala~ lalala~ flower~ flower~"

Y/N frowned as she heard a familiar voice coming from outside. She kicked the covers away as she stood by her feet. Dragging herself to the place where the voice is coming from, she left the small house only to get welcomed by a sunrise and garden.