Chapter 44: Slippy

/Kingdom/

Nayeon's PoV

I woke up with a feeling of something known but longing. My mind immediately registered what is it. I jumped out the bed and checked the calendar, the time, including the weather and it was crazy!

"Oh my gosh... There's one." I mumbled as I stared at the board filled with numbers and coordinates.

I laid my eyes at my table where the map of my kingdom was laid.

"Somewhere around here... But where?"

"Queen Nayeon, are you awake?" I heard the royal maid call.

"Yes, yes, give me a minute, I'm working on something," I said as I tried to focus on the board and my table.

"Come on Nayeon. It has to be here... Time... Think." I muttered as I shut my eyes.

"Queen Nayeon, it's the princess of the fifth kingdom. She said it's important."

Jihyo, right!

I rushed to my door and opened it to see Jihyo looking at me with a distinct look.

"You saw it too."

She nodded which made me confirm that I haven't got mad. I let her in and told her what I am feeling.

This... It's the same as the time I had predicted Y/N opening a darkhole.

"Nayeon, wait. There's a problem." She said which made me turn.

"Problem?"

"It wasn't her who opened the portal. Someone else, I saw it."

I frowned and checked the board again.

"N-no, it's impossible. This is the same thing I had last time." I said as I went frantic after hearing what she said.

Jihyo walked to me and caressed my hands to calm me down.

"I know, I know. But I think the person could help us. You got a place?"

At this point, I couldn't care less about what might happen. I already know that it doesn't always have to be a hundred percent accurate and Y/N showed me that.

This is once after a long time that I've been waiting. I'm not gonna let this pass anymore.

"Let's tell the girls, we have to be there when the one who opened the portal showed up. They'll bring us to Y/N.

_______________________________________

"Here. I'm hun— sure it's in here. " I said as I looked around.

"Sure you are...  What time? " Tzuyu asked.

"I saw it too, guys.  Let's just wait. " Jihyo said.

I tried to calm myself as we all wait for that specific entity to show up.

After some seconds, minutes, and hours, it's already getting dark, and yet nothing is happening.

"We just need to wait."

Suddenly what we've been waiting for finally appears. But just like Jihyo said, a different person came out.

"Phew! That was close! " she sighed in relief after closing the portal once again.

"Ok...  Where are we—" She paused as she then realized that she was not alone and we are surrounding her.

"What the... Where am I? I did not remember myself traveling hours " she asked as she looked around, giving her mind to where she is rather than who we are.

No doubt, she doesn't live here.

"Uh... Guys, mind telling me where I am?" She said without any honorifics.

"First kingdom, Rolan cliff," I said in a monotone.

"Oh. Where village, exactly? "

The girls and I looked at other as we confirmed our thoughts.

"We saw you open a portal—"

"Wait, you did?!"

"Yeah, but—"

"And you're not shocked at all?! Hold on, are you guys like me? " she asked as she started scanning each of us.

"Whoa...  What party did you attend? Isn't it too early for prom night? "

"Excuse me? "- Sana.

"Oh, that's not to offend. You girls looked lovely in that fit. Anyway,  About what you saw, I guess we can just all forget that? I'm not running from someone... Promise." She said as she held her hand up.

"I think she has no clue. " Mina mumbled.

"Miss whoever—"

"Giselle."

"Huh? "

"The name is Giselle, that's just a nickname,  but carry on, I wouldn't mind. I go to many places anyway, that's kinda my thing. Anyway,  mind telling me what village are we in now? I haven't been here. I need to go back to my house and I prolly had a problem transporting myself as I was really in a big... Falling  Business. "

"Giselle... Right? " I said.

"That's what I remember I said. "

"Don't you know where you at? "

"Uhm...  That's why I am asking...  You know what, never mind.  Nice meeting you guys. Good luck with your prom. "

"You're in another world, Giselle. " Jihyo said which made the girl stop.

Well, I was just planning to tell her as she seems not aware. But not like this way.

"What? " the girl asked trying to suppress her laugh.

Go on, this is a much better reaction than fainting.

"We have no time to explain. We need you to bring me to where you came from. "

"What? Are your screws fine?  I ain't going back there."

"And why so?"

"It's who I am. I don't stay in one place, I live to go—"

"She steals for a living. Just a while you run away from policemen." Jihyo said as her eyes turned blue.

"What how did you—"

"We're like you,  yes. You're asking if we got powers too, right?" I said.

She looked around again and something slowly syncing in her.

"W-wait...  Am I truly..."

"Listen, girl, whatever you are up to, we don't care. We just need to get to the place where you came from. " I said.

"What? N-no, no, you're not going to use me. "

"We're not using—"

"Sorry, ladies! But I live independently, no one holds on to me!"

Suddenly she opened up another portal and straightly jumped inside. As we are just about to stop her, the portal disappeared and she's gone.

"Fuck!"

I kicked my feet in frustration and gripped my hair.

"What the hell, Jihyo!You didn't even see that?! "

"What? Wait, are you blaming me?"

"No! Obviously not! "

"Nayeon, calm down. Even you didn't expect that! "

I looked at Jeongyeon and scoffed.

"I don't think you guys understand. We've been waiting for that moment! We can't wait any more time! "

"Nayeon, calm down. She's new here, I'm sure she's just around. She doesn't know this place. "Mina said.

"Yeah, what if she went back to wherever she came from?"

"That's impossible, I know where she's gonna end next. " Jihyo said, her eye is green now.