Chapter 65: Hope And Wait

Nayeon arrives with the other royalties trailing behind. As soon as they got into the living room, they spotted the two girls sitting in the living room while looking at each other like they just had a full conversation.

As for Nayeon, she noticed it. Y/N only took away her eyes from Tzuyu when she noticed the girls. She cleared her throat as she sat properly.

While waiting for the other girls to settle down, Y/N glanced back at Tzuyu who went silent after the conversation they had just minutes ago. She shove off when Nayeon asked her to start the discussion.

Y/N told everything,  not leaving a single detail of how Jun and Y/N's talk went. As expected they got the same reaction as Y/N got when she talked about it with Jun.

But after Y/N explains why they need to do it, the girls understand right away. At least most of them.

"Isn't too risky?" Tzuyu asked.

"Well, that's what I told Jun. But he asked me to trust—"

"You're fine with that?" Tzuyu asked again which made everyone look at her. Her tone is different than usual. More like concern.

"I just think this is the fastest way."

"What's wrong Tzu, Jun made sure they aren't vampires," Nayeon said.

"But what if they are part of the protectors? I'm just saying,  you can't risk your ten years of sacrifice. We can just do it ourselves. We just need to find Giselle."

Y/N sighed as she can't think of a way to tell the girls why exactly she agreed on Jun. She just wants to finish up everything. To help the girls to go back to their world as soon as possible.

While Tzuyu doesn't want Y/N to risk it. Knowing that the girl promised to go back to her old life if they succeeded in erasing the vampire clan. And for some reason, Tzuyu wishes for that to happen. Maine when she saw how happy Y/N was before, she sees that the girl deserves to go back to the life that has been taken away from her.

"I think ten years of wait is enough. After all, I don't know how long you can stay here. We have to be reminded that this isn't your home. You have your own life in another world."

"I also think that if we can't convince the president, maybe Mina can work on that," Y/N added.

"Okay, if that's what you want, we'll follow you. Sure it's risky, that's why we all need to work together." Nayeon said as she looked at Tzuyu.

"Thanks."

"No problem, Y/N."

After talking to the girls, Y/N decided to leave them as she had no business in there anymore...  Or at least she thought.

"Y/N."

Y/N turned and saw the queen closing the door as she stepped out of the house.

"Did you forget something?" Y/N wonders as she watches the queen walk closer to her.

"Oh, no.  I came to talk to you. Are you free?"

Y/N nodded as she doesn't have anything else to do, except check the girls after talking to the royalties. Also,  she doesn't mind if the queen will call her for a talk.

Y/N stood there waiting for Nayeon to say what she wanted to say. But the latter seems to have a different plan that Y/N misunderstood.

"Is it okay if we walk while talking?"

"Oh." Y/N snapped as she finally gets what Nayeon meant when she said 'talk'.

"Sure, what's up?" Y/N asked as she started to walk and Nayeon did the same beside her.