Chapter 92: Reality (1)

Nayeon's PoV

As soon as we left the lab we walked back to the house where the girls are. We were just almost in the house when I noticed Tzuyu didn't follow us. That could only mean she went somewhere or she stayed in the lab.

"Where are you going?" Jihyo asked as I tried to walk back.

"I think I left something in the lab—"

"What? You don't have anything with you we got there."

"Uhh." I tried to think of an excuse but before I could, Jihyo was already smiling teasingly.

"Don't be silly, Tzuyu won't do something to Y/N. Tho I think we're the ones who should talk about something."

"I'm not thinking that way." I chuckled as I faced her. "But now that you said, Tzu has been so harsh with Y/N sometimes. Whenever I see them together, Y/N is either upset or annoyed after they talk." I said.

"And... That bothers you?" She asked, giving me that look.

"Why not?"

"Right...  Especially after the bond forming between you and that vampire girl. So, are you two..."

"Jihyo."

"What? We understand, Nayeon. If you think we'll judge the both of you, then you're wrong. We're happy to see this... new you."

"New me, " I repeated as I chuckled.

"Yeah, you know... The one who knows how to be happy, just like back then, but this time you're a queen. The girls never saw you be that happy ever since you became a queen. And it's there, it's like the past you and your present you just did a collab and turned you into this."

"Wow."

"No kidding. Y/N did a lot on you."

I stopped as I couldn't help thinking about it. She is right tho. But I wonder what could happen to me if we didn't discover this world. Would I be happy again? I never felt so happy back in our world because the one I grew feelings for just disappeared without even knowing that I have feelings for her. But now, the exact-looking person I am seeing, talking, laughing, and adoring is just right in front of me.

"Nayeon... If ever Shin comes back, what would you do?"

I frowned at Jihyo as I found her words impossible. Shin Y/N won't leave her place for someone as immature as me. I mean I grew up already. But I don't think she'll know that I am no longer the same girl that would use her and even play with feelings. I'm not even sure if she can see me right now, wherever she is.

"That's impossible. And what do you mean what would I do? The question is, what would she do?"

"Didn't you say she confessed to you when you got to her place?"

"She only said she knows she was under control of the love potion. And she remembered all of what she did during those times. But she never made it clear that she likes me."

"Well, isn't that an indirect way of saying she likes you?"

"I don't know, Jihyo. It doesn't matter. I just know that it's impossible. And I'm just happy I have Y/N that I actually can be with."

Jihyo smiled at the sight then she sighed as we continued to walk.

"What about if we already finish the mission? We have to go back, and you know what it means."

I sighed as I thought about it every time and I know Y/N does too. But every time I do, only a selfish answer is forming in my head.

"I'll ask her to come with me."