Chapter 100: Incoming?

Your PoV

As I left Nayeon, I went to my room and locked the door. I just lied to her, and this is something I don't wanna do to her.

If I told you my life depended on a vampire, will you still love me?

I sighed and walked to my bed. I just sat there and let my thoughts fly all over my head. There's no reason for stopping it, I just know that I can't.

"Y/N."

I hung my head up and looked at the door as I heard Nayeon outside, knocking and calling me.

I walked over and opened the door only to see her with those knowing eyes. She didn't dare to say a word. She jumped on me and wrapped me in her arms. She buried her face in my neck so that I could feel the warmth of her breath.

I am not surprised if Nayeon already figured out about it. If she knows that I am hiding something. That is basically her ability.

But instead, she just looked at me after she moved back slightly.

"Can I stay in your room? I want time with you, Y/N."

I can't help but smile as I nodded and let her come inside my room. I locked the door behind and she walked me to my bed, without letting go of my hand.

"lay here," she whispered as she pats the spot beside her.

I did as she said and faced her. She's less worried now, I can say. And so am I. If this isn't love, I don't know what. I just know we need each other, that's all.

"What are you thinking?" she asked as she laid her loving eyes on me. It makes me feel alive somehow, my heart... It's beating crazy.

"Tons."

"Wanna fill me in?"

"I don't think you want to. It's complicated." I said while she moved the strands of my hair with her fingers.

"Try me, I love complicated things." She said which made us chuckle.

"I thought you wanna rest?"

She smiled faintly and reached for my hand to hold it.

"I said I want time with you. But I understand if you can't tell me now, just tell me if you are ready."

"How about you tell me what you're thinking, hmm?" I asked.

We stared for a minute before she sighed and moved closer to me.

"You wanna know what am I thinking?"

I nodded wordlessly as I anticipate her story. If ever the end of the day is like this, maybe it's worth it that I open my heart to love again. I open my heart to her.

"I'm thinking... how happy I am with you. Simple moments like this make my heart swell in a good way. The day I realized I like you, was the happiest. And now, we're here... The longer we stay together, the more I realized that I am into you, Y/N. I actually think that I eventually fell in love with you."

"Nayeon."

I can see through her eyes that she's about to cry. Her shining eyes turned into a teary one, and I can't even tell if she was happy about what she was feeling now.

"Listen first, Y/N. I love you. I love you and I don't know what to do if I will ever let go of you. I don't know if you feel the same at the moment, I know you said you like me too, but I wanna hear that you love me like I do. Y/N, I wanna be with you forever, please go with me. Live with me in my world. After this mess, please... Please go with me, my love."