Chapter 138: As Promised

Nayeon's PoV

It's been countless weeks, probably months since we came back from the other world. I don't know how long exactly it happened. I stopped counting days and just let the time pass by.

But After that day, everything changed for us. A good change tho, a kind of change that has been happening before but I was just able to notice it now because I was so busy before on something else.

But now, I get a hold of my surroundings more... Not to keep me busy but just because I want to. I can tell that today is something I would enjoy, not just because I know something huge is about to come in my life... the long wait is over. But also, it is important for me because two of my best friends are about to turn their lives into something beautiful.

"I'm nervous, Nayeon. I've never felt this feeling before, I don't know if I can handle it." 

I rolled my eyes over Jeongyeon's dramatic rants that she's been blabbering for the past hours since this preparation started. I don't know if that's me just being bitter or I just can't handle that she's acting like this when she's the one who put herself in this situation.

"Well, you should have known that this is going to be real before you asked Jihyo to marry you." I scoffed a grin drawn on my lips as I watched Jeongyeon get ready.

I don't really have an idea when it all started. Probably when we get back here? Or maybe when we are still in the other world. Just one day, Jeongyeon came to my room saying she was the princess of the 5th kingdom, who was now a queen.

Jihyo took the reigning few days after we came back. I guess that's why everyone became busy, celebrations and other serious matters happened, but these two still find a way to get into each other.

The day Jeongyeon told me about her feelings for Jihyo, I told her to tell to the queen, but the next day, I found out they are set to marry each other. Just how fast when they were the ones who try to get me a love life, but it turned out to be them they should be working on.

I wonder how is she... I mean Hong Y/N. She didn't even say goodbye when we left, which left me wondering if she was still mad at me or if she was even mad in the first place... I did regret that I broke her heart, but I did not regret the choice I made which is staying in this world.

"Ayo!" 

We both looked at the door as it swung open and Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu came in.

"Guys! I'm so happy you came!"

"We couldn't miss this ceremony, could we? After all, Jihyo unnie told us to be here, she said you might have wanted to back out, we'll make sure you won't." Chaeyoung said making me chuckle.

"Glad you came, I think she's close to it."

"What?! No! I'd never do that, I've been waiting for this moment."

"Yeah, right." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Still can't believe this moment is right here now. Just how fast when you told us you'll be marrying her." Tzuyu said.

"I'm still on the part she said she's confessing her feelings, but what's the difference?" Dahyun said making us laugh.

"Yah! Are you really my friends?"

"Chill, we're just messing. Even if time flies fast between the two of you, we know you love each other." Chaeyoung said.

"I just don't want to lose this moment... I'm sure of it, she's the one I will love until I die." 

We all reacted at how cheesy Jeongyeon is. But after all, this is something that rarely happens. But they are full of love even if they show in different ways the people depict.