Chapter 103: Between The Two

As Y/N, Jun, and the other girls are able to leave the building, they immediately drive back to the house where the royalties, plus Karina and Gaeul are waiting. Everyone was waiting for them as they got there, ready to leave and go to the place where the set event is about to happen.

"Wait, are we sure about this? Giselle said she closed the portal." Karina said.

"We couldn't be wrong, let's just check it before something else happen," Nayeon said and looked at Y/N and waited for her signal.

Y/N nodded and they all went to their cars to get to the place that Nayeon tracked. While on the way, Y/N can't help but feel trouble for some reason and Nayeon noticed it right away when she saw the girl fidgeting at the corner.

"What's wrong?"

Y/N snapped back as she felt Nayeon's touch on her side. She looked at Nayeon as she tried to think of a wise answer to hide her trouble but she failed. She sighed and just looked away which made Nayeon worry even more.

"Y/N, what is it?" Nayeon asked as she started getting intrigued. It was obvious as her voice raised a bit and the others looked at them.

"Nothing, I just hope nothing bad will happen. We can't be late." Y/N lied.

Nayeon just nodded but a part of the girl's answer didn't satisfy her. Meanwhile, at the back of Y/N's mind, she remembered the dream she had not long time again. She's pretty sure that it wasn't just a dream, It could be a vision. The sense of trouble that is about to happen seems to be the starting point of coming back from the ones who are long gone. Will she be able to take it? That is what she's not sure about.

"Don't worry, will get there in time," Nayeon said as she held Y/N's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Y/N, I already reported the info to the president, you know we can't move without them knowing about it. They are sending their team."

"Okay."Y/N said to Jun.

After a while, they arrived at the location, the said district seems to be peaceful but the girls didn't settle their guards down. They grouped themselves into three to search around the district and while they are roaming around the district, the backup is on the way.

Nayeon, Y/N, Giselle, Haewon, and Jun are together as they search for the portal to take it down. Nayeon led the way as she was the one who knows where could be the portal.

"How come you didn't go here but you left a portal opened?"Nayeon questioned as she was also pissed at Giselle's carelessness.

"It's probably because of the thing they gave to Giselle. She can't still control the effect. I'm sorry Giselle but you have to keep it down first." Y/N said as they continued to search.

They went off the car as they got to the location. Y/N, Giselle, and Nayeon stayed together while Jun and Haewon searched the other way. As soon as they separated, Nayeon, Y/N, and Giselle went to the edge of the location to check it down. While searching, Giselle accidentally lost Y/N and Nayeon. 

Y/N and Nayeon were too caught up in finding the portal that they didn't even notice that they lost Giselle.  Not until they heard Giselle's yell that made they were both brought back to reality.

"Giselle!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Your PoV

Nayeon and I ran into the forest as we heard the familiar sound of help from Giselle. I didn't even know how can I still able to run when my heart is beating wild for some reason that I can't explain.