Chapter 130: Clash

Nayeon's PoV

We are still fighting the vampires now but I can assure you that they are lesser now compared to a while ago we started. I know that we've been fighting for long hours now but everything is going so fast... and I don't think it's a good sign.

I looked at everyone and they are close to their limits already. If the reinforcement didn't come, maybe we all coming down now.

"Snap out!"

I looked back and saw Tzuyu hit the vampire about to attack me. She comes near me as she made stakes out of ice again.

"Thanks."

"Just what else bothering you at this point? You said it yourself, we can't let our guards down."

I rolled my eyes as I stab the vampire in front of me and draw my knife.

"I don't need you to lecture me now, Tzuyu."

"I'm just saying."

I huffed and stopped to face her after I clear my part.

"You know, if you are still mad at me for slapping you, just know I won't apologize for that."

"Yeah, right, whatever."

"But I will apologize for the words I said. It was uncalled for." I said as I drew my gun and aimed to my left.

"I'm sorry too."

Tch

"After this, I'll prove to you that I'm no one's puppet." She said before she left to help the others.

Well, I guess that settled us now...

After fighting almost endlessly, I stopped and look around only to see our side still up.

"YAH! It's done!" Momo screamed as if her energy had just gotten back.

I sighed in relief as I lie down on the grass because of how tired I am now.

"You okay?" Jeongyeon asked as she started to heal me before I could even reply.

"It's over," I mumbled.

"I know... I wonder how's the creator and Y/N." Jeongyeon said which made me think again.

Right... When I saw them standing beside each other, they are almost like siblings. Not because they look like each other. Something both of them radiate. But going back now, I realized it's the much power they hold... A creator and a savior of this very land.

"Don't think about what you are thinking right now, I think we should see them first," Jeongyeon said as she offered her hand.

I gladly took it and I stand up to look at everyone already celebrating the victory. I looked at Y/N's friends and they have these satisfied smiles on their lips.

As if they already got the peace they failed to have before.

They were just like us when the Shin ended the last creator.

Just as we are about to walk to the others, the portals above were covered by dark clouds. The outlets are still there, I could feel it, but the dark clouds saying something was about to happen succeeded in getting our attention.

"What's that? Is it going to rain?" Dahyun asked.

"I don't think so... Look," Mina said which made us do.

A lightning struck towards us, no, more like to the land that is now filled with remains of ashes of the vampires we slay.

We all ran away from it, but just as we are about to wonder what was happening, the lightning struck as if there was no tomorrow.