Chapter 133: Is It?

Third Person

As Y/N adjusted back after she passed out due to lack of blood intake, she sat up and the first person her eyes searched for is the werewolf who brought her to that place.

And there she was, sitting on a chair beside Y/N's bed and just waiting till the vampire woke up just so she promised.

Tzuyu reached for something and she handed it to Y/N as soon as she got up.

"Your friend told me you should take this once you wake up," Tzuyu said.

She's completely aware of what's on the bottle that she reached for. Tho it was in the container, she could strongly smell the scent of the fresh blood she had always known.

Meanwhile, Y/N became conscious as she took the bottle from Tzuyu. The thought of needing it but the werewolf will see her to enjoy the blood made her feel shy and embarrassed.

"Thanks." Y/N just said as she looked at the bottle.

Her mouth is already craving for it but she set her pride first the moment she felt Tzuyu's eyes on her. And even if she was not looking, she could see Tzuyu grinning at her.

"Don't you want that? Haewon said you like those kinds."

Y/N felt an indescribable embarrassment knowing her friend could have said things that she won't like to share while she was in deep sleep.

Now she regrets that she made Tzuyu promise to stay beside her until she wakes up.

"Uhmm... maybe later," Y/N said as she bit her lip and put the cap back.

"Are you sure? You seemed like you need it, babe. Your eyes are glowing just by the thought." 

Tzuyu sighed as she brushed the smile that is forming on her lips away.

"Fine, I'll give you privacy," Tzuyu said as she gets ready to leave but only to be stopped by the vampire.

"Wait! Y-you said you'll stay..." Y/N mumbled as the frown on her lips turned into a pout.

"Well, I would if you're not too conscious to act the way you should be."

"Should I just close my eyes?" Tzuyu asked, more like a tease.

Y/N sighed as she scooted on the other side, leaving a spot beside her.

"Sit here," Y/N said as she pats the spot beside her, signaling the werewolf to sit beside her.

Tzuyu chuckled as she climbed on Y/N's bed and sat beside her while hugging her knees.

Y/N glanced once again before she finally opened the jug and bring it to her lips. She tried to hide the reaction of her drinking the blood but it was not easy especially since she craved it so badly.

Not so long, she emptied the jug. Just as she closed the container, she unconsciously burped making her cover her lips.

Tzuyu giggled even if she can't fully see Y/N's facial reaction to the blood, she still get to witness some. 

"You really love those huh?"

"Tzuyu!"

"I'm sorry, Y/N, it's just so cute." the werewolf said as she giggled as looked down on Y/N who was now covering her face.

"It's hideous, don't be silly!"

"Well, for me, you enjoying monstrous stuff is cute." 

"You're unbelievable." Y/N just mumbled as she kept the bottle on the side and finally looked at Tzuyu.