Chapter 84: Understanding

Third Person

As the girls gather up in the living room, they noticed that two of the royalties were missing. Jihyo was just about to ask where the two girls are when someone burst through the door and went straight upstairs.

"Hey, Tzuyu, we need to have a meeting!" Jihyo yelled only to be responded to by another shutting off the door.

The royalties looked at each other, confused about what was going on with the princess.

"I'll go ask her," Mina said, excusing herself to the other princesses to follow Tzuyu.

"Maybe she's tired. She hasn't got any sleep lately. Plus she always goes to practice earlier than us." Dahyun shrugged.

Jihyo just sighed and let Mina handle the other princess. As she said, they discussed what might they expect. And that is a lot of work for Jihyo.

"We need to warn Y/N of another attack then. If also possible, maybe we could ask the president to help us. The last fight was intense, we didn't manage to finish them all." Jeongyeon said.

"That's what I think too. Well, I told Lily about our plan. She said she'll tell to Jun."

"I have a question," Chaeyoung said, raising her hand.

"Have you already checked on what's the relation of that guy to Y/N? Do you know why she didn't kill him?" Chaeyoung asked.

"He's like Y/N too. Studied at the same school and got turned by a vampire. Turns out he turned his back on the clan that turned him into a vampire and started working on the vampires here on this border." Jihyo explained.

"Do you know how he got here?"

"Must be the vampires here too who let him in," Sana said.

Meanwhile in Tzuyu's room...

"Hey, we just want to tell you the plans for the following day. You're still with us, right?" Mina said.

"I know, I'm just tired. I'll go down later on dinner." Tzuyu said who was resting now on her bed.

Mina sighed and walked to the girl's bed.

"Look, I know you really don't want to go here. And we appreciate that you're trying your best to help us to your fullest."

"I know. I just... wanna rest Mina. Give me a break."

"Okay, but if you need something, you can talk to me., Mina said.

As Mina was just about to leave, Tzuyu stopped her by calling her name

"I'm just going to tell this to you because I know you won't tell anyone., Tzuyu said which grows curiosity the latter.

Mina sat back on the bed while Tzuyu also sat up.

"Okay, spill."

"Okay, first I don't want you to think of something else or see it as something different. You see, Y/N and Nayeon have been awfully close, and I don't think it's good for us."

"And why so?" Mina asked genuinely.

"We're here to save our world. After this, we'll go back to where we actually live."

"I still don't get why you're concerned about this?"

"Nayeon confessed to Y/N. And I think Y/N feels the same. Can't you see my point?"

"Oh, now I get it. But I think Nayeon knows what she's doing. And if Y/N feels the same and they started to go together... Y/N must have known what she was dealing with."