Chapter 112:Stoned

Jihyo's PoV

As we are on our way back to the house, I can't help but think of something I found out just a while ago.

"I swear guys, I don't know how my power works anymore. I don't use it just as you said, but it keeps on doing crazy stuff!"

"Jihyo."

I looked at Jeongyeon who just happened to heal Y/N. She put a lot of her energy just to save Y/N. I know she became a lot stronger now, but looking at her, I can't stop feeling amazed at how she was able to save Y/N twice now.

I just know Jeongyeon improved a lot, and she deserves the praise.

"Hmm?"

"I don't think it's Giselle anymore. What if it's Y/N who's trying to open the portal way here?"

Aside from that, she became stronger, and she's also a lot smarter now. She easily spots if something's new.

"I think so too... But you said the portal leads to the world here too."

"She could have opened it accidentally. I think she's trying to make a portal here to her place, but what's happening is only errors. I think we should help her already, if we let her do this, she might end up letting all the vampires outside the border come in here."

"You're right."

"We should get Nayeon's help already."

I nodded and just after minutes we arrived at the house and saw Mina's group already back too.

We all went out of the car while Jun came out of his car and carry Y/N on his back.

"What happened to Y/N?" Karina asked as we entered the house.

"And why is Jun only with a towel," Sana asked as she looked at Jun who only had a towel covering him but his upper is exposed.

We are still surprised to see him as a werewolf. I just know that because he really wanted to save Y/N, his will pushed him to bring his wolf out.

"Doesn't matter, where's Nayeon?"

Suddenly Tzuyu came out from the kitchen while holding an ice bag and placing it on her cheek.

"What's that?"

"Ask your dear queen." She huffed as she left to go to the room.

I looked at Mina and she just shook her head. Instead of asking again, I opened my blue eye and saw what happened.

A petty fight...

As Jeongyeon fill the others with what happened, I followed Jun who put Y/N in her room. Haewon also followed us into the room as she was also worried for Y/N. Because of what happened to her, she passed out. It was a trauma for sure.

"Tell me, how many times she should go through this? It's the second time she almost died." Haewon said.

I just know that it's more than just two. She had a long experience for her to die now. As long as Jeongyeon is here, we won't let that happen.

I left the room as I decided to go into the room where Nayeon is. I saw her laying on the bed as she was facing the wall.

"Nayeon, can we talk."

"Shut up, I don't need you to come here and blame me for everything."

"I'm not... I know you don't want any of this... I know you're hurting too."

"Well, maybe you should tell it to everyone. I wasn't the villain here, Jihyo! I'm just trying to do what's the best! If Y/N and I will continue, nothing will ever happen, she has to die and we all know that!"