Chapter 47: Breather

While Y/N is on her way back to their village, the girls already noticed that Y/N was not in the house.

"Did Y/N leave to go to the safe house?" Kyujin asked as soon as she saw the girls.

"She won't go there without telling us. Is there something wrong?" Haewon asked.

Meanwhile, Karina had an idea of where the older could be.

"Maybe she just went somewhere." Karina shrugged as she helped Amy with her food.

"Guys I'm getting worried," Gaeul said which made them look at her.

"I mean, Y/N has been moving on her own the past few days. There are a lot of things that may happen, and you know that. Am I the only one who's worried that this will turn into nothing?"

"Gaeul, what do you mean?"

"Her friends...she said they're coming. But we all know they're... gone. I'm just afraid that we are waiting for so much time. And what if what she saw didn't happen?"

"Until now you doubt her? Gaeul,  we've just been waiting for 2 years." Lily said.

"Exactly, and for Y/N, 10 years. Do you imagine how much we can do in that time instead of waiting for... I don't know, her gone friends?"

"Gaeul, you know we can't just move the way we want."

"But it's getting so long, I want to live a normal life now." Gaeul protested.

"And you think we don't? Just to remind you, Y/N has the right to complain but she didn't. She's helping us to stop being the item of our enemies." Haewon said.

"This is nothing like a typical plan of extracting the vampires. You know what happened before, they tried to do the same thing but they failed." the girl added.

"And we shouldn't put pressure on Y/N to give us a peaceful life. We've been experiencing it for almost half of our lives, It's almost like the situation was already there before we knew it."

"Okay, I'm sorry. What I'm just trying to say is, I hope this is not like waiting for her friends to come."

"It's not, Gaeul. Y/N didn't have any vision before she met us, and yet she already made up the plan to take down the vampires." Karina said.

"It's her avenging plan, let's admit it."

"Still. We can never doubt Y/N. That's all I know." The older said.

Suddenly Y/N walked in seeing the girls all gathered up.

"There's a meeting?"

"No, uhm. Where did you go? We're  looking for you?" Karina asked.

"Somewhere, I also checked Sejun if he has news about the wanted girl. Nothing so far, I'm sure she's hiding."

"What are we going to do now?"-Leeseo

"That's better than getting caught by the enemies," Y/N said as she walked to Amy sitting beside her.

The others agreed while silence occupied the place. Y/N was just watching the kid while the girls were looking at Y/N as if they had questions to ask the girl.

"What is it?" Y/N asked as she looked at Karina.

"Huh?"

"You guys are awfully quiet. Is there something I need to know?"

"Nothing Y/N," Haewon said.

"Okay. I'll just take a nap." Y/N said, kissing the top of Amy's head before leaving them to go to her room.

Meanwhile, Karina followed the older's to her room.

"Y/N," Karina called, closing the door behind them.

Y/N just hummed as she knew that the girl was up on asking something. She still gets on her bed and she laid down.

"I know this might be personal, but did you go to your... To that place?" Karina asked.

"Hmm, I just need to check on something. I think Tzuyu's uncle was the one who made that." Y/N said with her eyes close.

"Did Sejun knows?"

"He doesn't need to know," Y/N said.

"Why not?"

Y/N sat up again but she remained her head low.

"Did they know?" Y/N asked, referring to the girls.

"I didn't tell them what we found, but Y/N I can't stop wondering...  If they are in there...  Then.."

"Exactly...  That's why I don't want Sejun to know. Karina, even myself is confused. It went more confusing when I saw that place with their tombs lying in there. But I am certain about what I saw."

"I know, I know, Y/N. I trust you."

"Thanks...  I'm sure there's a better answer to this. I also decided to leave a note there in case Tzuyu's uncle will come back there. I haven't seen him or heard about him since we got here and go around to hunt vampires. Probably he's working somewhere else."

"Can we trust him?"

"He's a werewolf too. They are vampires' enemies."

"Okay."

"For now we can just continue to our original plan of hunting vampires. I have something I've been working on with Sejun's help too. It will be a help for most of us."

_______________________________________

Your PoV

"Unnie, unnie, wake up."

I opened my eyes as I felt hands shaking my body. When I looked aeound and adjusted my sight, I saw Amy sitting on my bed.

"Unnie."

"Amy, what's wrong?"

I sat up and saw Yoree also in the room.

"Unnie, let's go! It's time to get up!" Amy said as she drags me out of the bed.

I removed the blanket on me and stepped out of the bed as I let myself get drag by the energetic kid.

"Slow down, Amy." I said while Yoree is trailing behind.

"I can't unnie, I'm excited!"

"Excited?"

Before I could ask more question, we arrived at the living room where the others are.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y/N!"

The sound of the party poppers and horns greeted me along with the girls wearing party hats and Haewon holding a cake.

"I'm confused... It's not birthday."

"We know, but we never see you celebrate it the past 2 years. You never told us when it is. Amy asked your birthday and we can't tell when, she suggested to give you a birthday...  I hope you don't mind." Haewon said.

I looked down at Amy who's holding my hand and smiling at me.

"Thank you, Amy. "

"You're welcome unnie!"

"Gotta blow the candle and wish." Kyujin said.

The girls walked closer and looked at me smiling.

"You guys are serious?"

"Come on, unnie. You just gotta wish." Amy said.

"Yeah, don't worry, this won't count another year of your age if that's what you're thinking." Haewon said which made the others laugh.

I blew the candle and just smiled before looking at them.

"Thank you."

"Let's eat now! Also, we got you something." Karina said and handed me a container which I already know what's in there.

"Where?"

"Bank...I heard type AB is your favorite."

I snorted and opened the tumbler.

"Best gift, I guess." I mumbled as I shrug.