Chapter 64: Sorrys

Your PoV

I went to Jun as soon as he called me for an important meeting. I don't have any idea what it could be, hopefully, good news or a good plan. As of now, we still haven't found Giselle. We sure do have some progress but the progress is slow and I can't tell how long the royalties will stay here.

As I arrived at the building, I immediately look for Jun. I saw him talking to one person outside his office.

He then saw me and told his person that they'll continue the talk later.

"Come in, Y/N." He said, pushing the door open as he welcomed me into his office.

I walked in and sat across the table as he also did.

"Lily's out?"

"I sent her to a task. But anyway, I'm glad you came. I found out something that we can use to proceed to our bigger plan."

"What is it?"

"You know how the other villages don't open up their gates to outsiders right? We can make them remove those gates and barriers to let us in." Jun said which made me frown.

That's impossible. Because the president allowed each village to have barriers. That's also the reason why I was able to convince Sejun to build one around our district.

"You can't. It's impossible."

"It is, but not when the president said so."

"What?"

I looked at Jun who was wearing a confident smile. I know I shouldn't doubt Jun since he knows what his doing. But it's too early for him to be confident as this. Especially since he barely knows those people... We barely know them.

"Look, Y/N. We can convince them. I went to their place and I confirmed that they are not vampires."

"How?"

"One thing about werewolves, we can detect our enemies. I haven't seen or sensed any sign of vampires in their place, not even the president."

"Jun... It's risky. What if the reason why you didn't detect vampires in their place is that they are not vampires but protectors? Irene said it herself."

"You said that she said the protectors are from the last term. And Y/N, I couldn't be wrong in this. I trust my senses... Please, trust me in the way I trusted your visions."

"Jun."

"I know you're scared. But I know that you're getting impatient too. We have to move big to see what will happen." He said as he looked at me straight.

"How can we convince them?"

"With the royalties... With you. Tell them what you know."

"Jun, we don't know if they'll believe us. And if they do, don't you think it will cause panic? The vampires will get alarmed."

"Don't be silly, Y/N. Those vampires knew that you are moving. They have Sejun. What's worse is we don't know if they are making their move already. If we convinced the president, we can ask him to let down the gates of each district."

"That'll include ours."

"Of course, that's why we need to move fast. If we convince them and they finally let an order to put down each village's gates, then we'll be free to check the other village we haven't checked."

"You think we can do that?"

"Of course, and with the president on our side, some village might trust us too. It is not just us in here, Y/N. We have our village to back us up."

"I'll call the royalties. Let's set a meeting with the president."

"I'm with you, Y/N. Don't worry. I'll have it already after this talk."

____________________________________

After the meeting with Jun, I immediately headed to the safe house where the royalties are. I was planning to tell them what Jun and I talked about. After all, they are included in this move.

I knocked first and waited till someone opened up the door. Unfortunately, Tzuyu was the one who heard me knocking.

I must admit that I've been avoiding her since the encounter on Amy's birthday. I don't know if she notices, I don't care either. But I just don't like how she wants me to forget my family.

Especially now it's harder since I have the group of their replicas, clones... Whatever they called them.

I'm not really sensitive and I was able to hold on to my emotions for the longest time I know. But when it comes to my family, I just hate it when people tell me what to do. Essentially if they suggest something that I don't like.

I don't know why she said that. Sure she has her reason, but I can see it right now. Not when I started to miss my family... My mom, my friends, and my girl. And seeing their faces isn't helping. Makes me miss them a lot.

That's why I know Jun is right. Kinda weird that he sees through me first. I just realize now that he's right. That I'm somehow getting impatient. I wish this will end. So I can start a new life... And I can move on.

Also, the fact that these girls will be back in their world. I don't need to see the faces they carry.

"Y/N. What brought you here?" She asked which snapped me back to reality.

Why it has to be like this?

"Y/N! What are you doing there, come in!" Nayeon exclaimed as she popped out from somewhere before I could even reply to Tzuyu.

Nayeon held my hand and pulled me inside the house. I looked away from Tzuyu when I passed to her and she gave way too.

Before I could know, Nayeon already brought me to the living room.

"What brought you here? Wait, do you want coffee?"

"No, it's okay. I need to talk to all of you. Jun and I had a discussion a while ago. Where are the others?"

"Oh, I'll call them they are in the room. Got cozy because of the good weather." Nayeon said while smiling.

She excused herself first and made her way to the girls' rooms. After a while too, Tzuyu appeared, making just the two of us in the room.

"Hi, uhm, so, is there something that brought you here?"

I must admit I was surprised as she was the first one to approach me or talk to me now. Just last time she ignores me. but after she said sorry, which I understand why, she started to talk to me. Just like at the party.

Which is confusing for me. I thought when she told me how awkward it is to talk to me because she reminds me of my girlfriend, she will continue to avoid me but will feel less guilty. But nope. I don't think I will get the royalties' thinking.

"I'll tell you when the girls are here." I simply said.

"Anyway, I just want to say sorry-"

"Tzuyu, every time we talk it's always about you saying sorry. Don't worry, whatever you did to me, I already forgot about it."

"I just realized I went off during Amy's party. It's not my business to tell you what to do. It is such disrespectful of me for not considering how long you waited for them." she said.

I really don't know if I can still able to work with them. Since Tzuyu started to talk to me, I started to see my Tzuyu to her. I know they look the same but I keep telling myself that they are different people. But now, I don't know anymore.

My Tzuyu would do the same if she realized she did something that would upset me.

"Forget it, it's really nothing to me." I lied.

But at this point, I can't tell if she really means her sorry. Maybe she's just saying that to avoid the guilt she's feeling. Which she shouldn't have, right? Because after all, we don't know each other. Or maybe she's just too nice to feel guilt every time she realize she upset someone.