Chapter 126: Little Thoughts

Third Person

Y/N can't seem to determine what kind of happiness she's feeling right now. She's crying nonstop and for that moment, she felt she as if she's free to feel vulnerable as the arms that used to hold her safe and tight are back.

It was normal, right? Feeling more than glad after you saw the person who's also the reason why you set yourself to be projected as a strong one in front of everyone?

Wasn't just that? No. But what Y/N is feeling right now is the kind of happiness when you see people you've never seen for a very long time... The people she was with before she died as a human.

Tzuyu, the werewolf just had to deal with it. She doesn't know if it's still her name that Y/N has been calling for. But that's the least of her worry now, all she needs is to feel the touch of the one who once tamed her wild beating heart... Especially since she knew it's not always like that.

"I've waited, I've waited for long!" Y/N cried as if all she wants to do now is to yell the list of the words she did while they are away from her...

"I know, and I'm sorry for that. I didn't want you to wait... not when I'm not around you." Tzuyu softly said as she gently pulled Y/N's chin and made her look up at her.

"There are many things that I can name that we can wait together, but not this... I hate it too, believe me." She added as she brushed her thumb across Y/N's wet cheeks.

"But you stayed there... You told Jun-"

"I can't watch you suffer, I can't take it."

Y/N could only cry as she buried her face in Tzuyu's chest. While the others are watching, a loud explosion was heard around the place. Before they could realize it, tanks and trucks are being thrown into the air and about to get to their place.

There, they saw an unordinary vampire throwing everything he touches everywhere.

Y/N turned as she moved away from Tzuyu. Although disappointed when Y/N left her arms, the werewolf came prepared as she transformed into a werewolf again. She caught the tank that is about to hit them while Y/N made the other upcoming attack stop.

The werewolf could only grin as she saw how powerful her girl is. She knew Y/N is a deal, but now that she's also a vampire?

"Guys! It's Jiby!" Jihyo yelled as she pointed above where the bird is.

"That's Nayeon and Y/N!" Dahyun exclaimed as she also saw the two mounting the bird.

As soon as they landed, the royalties run to them as the creator jumped down and support Nayeon. Y/N who's at the back with the girls and the werewolf just had to watch them as she let them rejoice at the arrival of their friend.

"Whoa?! You really came! And you still look the same." Jeongyeon said as she looked at the creator from head to foot.

"What took you so long?! We thought you were here and we didn't find you!" Dahyun exclaimed as she started to beat the creator.

"Ow! Hey! I am a creator, just so you know."

"And? I'm a royalty and you're my bestie!" Dahyun ranted as she locked Shin Y/N's neck on her arm.

Y/N smiled faintly as she watched them, she knew that feeling. She looked at her friends who are still fighting with the vampires as she look back to the royalties.

She walked to them and she cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention just by that.

'She's a lot stronger than I thought' The creator said in her mind.

'So...She's the creator, strongest of all without a doubt.' Y/N thought.

"It was nice to finally see you, the reason why the royalties came here," Y/N said as she glance at Nayeon who was also looking at her.

Nayeon's gaze went to the other girl behind the vampire...the werewolf.

'She's here too.' Nayeon thought.

"Please to meet you, I am Hong Y/N," Y/N said as she offered her hand to the creator.

The creator looked at it and there was an awkward silence coming from the other royalties.

Just as Y/N thought the creator wasn't glad to see her, the creator knelt on one knee as she bowed her head leaving the girl in shock.

"It was an honor to meet you, Hong Y/N of this world. I apologize for the delay in the reinforcement. Allow my people to take over while you are resting-"

"No, no, please, stand up," Y/N begged as she pulled the creator up.

"You don't have to be sorry. But I appreciate your kindness to help our world. The royalties have explained everything to me, the prophecy, the two worlds... You're doing us a favor, and so do we."

"A-and please don't be so respectful... I'm nothing but a vampire... not even a full-blooded." Y/N mumbled as she felt awkward suddenly.

Tzuyu, the werewolf could only smile as she watched Y/N get flustered.

"Well, then... I am the creator, Shin Y/N."

"As much as I want this moment to last longer, we still have to help my friends and other people," Y/N said making the creator nod.

"We'll get them, we are all charged now." Chaeyoung huffed.

"While the others will fight the vampires, you have someone else to face, Hong."

"Who?" Y/N asked.

"The Dark lord, the one who made this all," Shin said.

Y/N nodded as she looked back at the girls and signaled them to go back. Haewon and the others nodded in unison and they left them.

"Allow me to assist you to him, I know where to find him," Shin said.

"Okay, let's go," Y/N said and was about to go when Shin stopped her.

"We're going with Jiby, Hong."

Y/N's eyes lay on the ginormous bird who was many times bigger than her. The werewolf giggled as she walked to Y/N and held her arm.

"Don't worry, my love, she won't harm you," she whispered.

"I'm not worried." Y/N lied as Tzuyu escorted her to Jiby. She signaled Jiby to go down and helped Y/N to get up.

"Take care... I'll still see you after," Tzuyu said.

Y/N smiled and nodded then she looked at the creator who was now talking with the royalties.

"I know I owe you an explanation, I will once we finish this."

"You better be," Jihyo said more like a warning.

As the royalties started to go, Shin stopped Nayeon by holding her wrist. As Nayeon turned to Shin, she looked at the creator with wondering eyes. The creator pulled Nayeon closer as she kissed her lips, softly and lovingly.

As Nayeon was in shock, Shin pulled away with a satisfied smile on her lips.

Tzuyu on the other hand saw it, her eyes yearned to see Y/N's reaction, and just as she did, Y/N is no longer looking at Nayeon and the creator.

"Sorry, I just had to. Be safe, my queen." The creator said before running to Jiby and jumping above her and leaving the queen dumbfounded.

Shin sat in front of Y/N while Y/N held safely behind.

"Let's go, we have to end the dark lord," Shin said as she gave the signal to Jiby and they started to soar up high.

Tzuyu watched them until she can no longer see them as they entered a portal to transport to the dark lord's location.

Just by then, Nayeon snapped back and she saw Tzuyu, the werewolf standing there and looking somewhere else. Tzuyu sensed the eyes of the queen on her which she gave a look to before she turned away and ran to her friends after she transformed.