Chapter 76: Surprise

Three days have passed and Y/N still hasn't woken up. Jeongyeon was able to heal her injuries but still she hasn't yet recovered from the shock she received that night.

Meanwhile, Nayeon was consistent in taking care of the girl. Like giving her blood that Y/N's body needs. Since that night too, the girls decided to start to train themselves using weapons. They can't just rely on their powers, especially the royalties who aren't even inclined to fight physically.

It's already evening and Nayeon decided to check on Y/N before she goes back to her room. She saw Amy right there, with Yoree watching for Y/N. It only took a second before they noticed the presence of the queen in the room.

"Amy, why are still awake?"

"We're waiting for unnie to wake up."

Nayeon sighed sadly as she stood beside Amy and pat the kid's head.

"She'll wake up tomorrow, you better sleep early so you'll wake up early too," Nayeon said.

"Are you sure, unnie?"

Nayeon smiled and nodded. She's not lying. She feels like the girl would wake up anytime tomorrow. Hopefully, she's right.

"Promise."

Amy nodded and left the room after bidding goodbye to Y/N. It's just Nayeon and Y/N in the room. Nayeon walked to Y/N's store cabinet and grabbed a tumbler that contains the thing she Y/N needs.

Walking back to Y/N's bed, Nayeon noticed the frames on Y/N's study table. Nayeon picked it up and saw Y/N's old picture.

Nayeon smiled at the sight and put the frame back. She walked to Y/N's bed and sat beside her.

"You gotta wake up tomorrow, Y/N. I made a promise." Nayeon whispered softly as she smiled.

She opened up the container and put it close to Y/N's lips, giving it a little lift. After drinking half of the container, Nayeon stopped and put the container on the side table.

Nayeon brushed her thumb on the girl's lips because of a blood stain on her. It's her first time touching the girl's lips and surprisingly, it gives her a weird feeling.

Those days Nayeon taking care of Y/N, she's sure that she fell for the girl. She cares for her, and everything she does is because of her feelings for the girl. A queen wouldn't care that much for someone. Especially it's Nayeon, but she's right there, making sure she's the first person the girl would see if she wakes up.

Nayeon eyed the girl's hand and bring her hand closer. Holding the girl's hand and not feeling her grip back is a different feeling for Nayeon. She misses when the girl responds to her hold. Maybe it's safe to say, she's madly in love with the girl now.

Nayeon was drowning in her thought as she was caressing the vampire's hand when she felt a sudden grip from the girl. She thought at first she was just imagining it. But it happened again and this time, Nayeon shoots her eyes on the girl.

"Y/N?"

Without a minute, Y/N opened up her eyes but there was something wrong. Panic caused her to wake up. The girl's breathing was unstable like she ran the whole day at that time. She sat up and covered her mouth with the trembling hand that Nayeon was holding.

"Y/N, what's wrong?!"

"Blood- I taste blood!"

As Nayeon saw the hysteria in the girl, Nayeon immediately got that the girl might have a bad dream.

"It's okay, I gave you one. Here, look." Nayeon said as she showed the container to Y/N.

Y/N only calmed down after a few minutes. She sighed harshly as she covered her face with her hands.