Epilogue

Third Person

It's been a year since Shin Y/N went back to the kingdom to continue her life and be just the normal person she is. Although she's no longer the creator, that didn't remove her ability to make black holes and her natural ability which is to learn someone's power.

That is something she'll bring to her grave, and maybe before that, pass down to her future family.

And that is about to happen now.

"Three?! Are you serious, l-like three little us?" Y/N asked as she looked at the small machine where she can see the three lives in her girlfriend's womb.

Having kids before marriage is something that they didn't plan at all. But as much as they tried to avoid it, the love they have for each other results in something they also planned... of course not in a while, but soon.

It's not a surprise that the former creator was able to give a part of her to the queen. It is something that only 'creators' can do. So even without the help of science, they were able to make a child... three babies, actually.

"Shut up, Y/N. You're not the one who's giving birth to them, why are you so scared?" Nayeon chuckled as she watched her babies from the monitor. Their heartbeats became music through her ears. Just a few months ago when she finds out that she was pregnant and she was happy about it because she knows it formed through her and Y/N's pure love.

Even tho the plan didn't fall at the right time, they still see it as theirs.

"I'm scared of the fact that they would come anytime soon and yet their parents aren't still married," Nayeon said.

Y/N sighed as she took Nayeon's hands. It's not as if she doesn't want that. She's been meaning to marry the queen. In fact, she already prepared everything. Everything including their friends and Nayeon's father. She wanted to surprise Nayeon but because the queen hasn't feeling well lately, she's worried that she might have keep the date on hold.

But now it makes sense, they are having three little angels.

"Baby, we can marry right away tomorrow, if you want," Y/N said as she kissed her girl's hand.

"Tomorrow?"

"Mhm, if you're feeling okay. In fact, I had everything planned after we found out about the babies. I'm just keeping it to you, but seeing you're worried that we're not yet married and our babies are growing, I think I should spoil the surprise."

Nayeon can't help but cry, mostly because of the effect of her pregnancy. But part of it is because she's so happy that Y/N had it all planned.

"Deal? Tomorrow, you'll be my wife."

"I really love you, Y/N! You're making us so happy."

Y/N chuckled in joy as she kissed Nayeon before kissing her tummy.

"We're getting married, babies. And guess who are the special guests."

Nayeon laughed and punched Y/N's shoulder only for Y/N to laugh too. Both of them can't wait to marry each other, but mostly they can't wait til the time their angels come to the world when they will be showered with love because Nayeon and Y/N will make sure of it.

~~~~~

Nayeon is getting ready, although even after seeing the scene before through her best friends, she didn't expect her time will come. She put her hand on her little bump as she watches herself smiling through the mirror while wearing her wedding gown.

Suddenly, a black hole opened up in her room and Y/N jumped in, making Nayeon turn as she saw the girl's reflection.

"Y/N! You can't come here!" Nayeon said as Y/N closed the black hole again and walked to her soon-to-be wife.