Chapter 120: Backfired

Your PoV

I landed on my feet as I jumped down to the group of vampires who ran around Momo and Tzuyu. Just like a while ago, they are the haywire ones. We are just they are more focused on firing their powers than using their abilities as vampires.

"Hah! I don't know how long are we gonna do this, but I love the way their body slumped on the group as they drop dead!" Momo said with sparks in her eyes, and I just knew she mean that.

She continued to jump in the air effortlessly. She's even moving in the air as if it's normal for her and gravity doesn't exist.

"Conserve energy, Momo, I know you love this, but we have more to come."

"I know, I know!"

I was caught off guard as an icicle flew towards me, I dodged it and it flew straight to the vampire who was standing behind me. The icicle struck straight to his chest when I looked at him.

"That's close," Tzuyu said which made me look at her.

That could have killed me if I haven't seen that coming. Judging the wait it impaled the vampire, the damage of that ice can truly end a vampire. Even if I try to grab it, I doubt if I can hold to it as it's smoking cold.

The chest of the vampire got some blisters before fades on our very eyes.

As I look around, I still see the girls and the royalties fine, but some of our group are already taken down. Suddenly, I spotted something not so far.

"Winter?"

Before I could even process what she was doing, a haywire vampire attacked her and I know it was not even their fault, they are out of control.

"Y/N! Let's go!"

We ran away as the other groups took over the other vampires in the city. We can't just stay in one place. We took a portal to fasten our travel and got to the next district. As we thought we can still save anyone in this place, we are wrong, they are all downed and the ones that only standing are the vampires.

"We can't stop, we should kill them before they got everyone else killed," Haewon said.

"You're right."

Haewon and Dahyun made another set of clones, multiplying our numbers so we can fine with them fairly...hopefully.

Sana became less careful this time, she just threw fire in the vampires' direction, not minding if she'll burn the houses or other buildings.

"DIE!"

When I looked at Mina, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo, they are fighting with just the weapon they have since at this point, their abilities are not important. I went to them as I help them with the vampires coming on their way.

"Need a heal?"

"Not yet," I said.

I looked at Mina as she seems to stop every second, I thought she was trying something else which isn't necessary this time but as we got free from the vampires she went to Jihyo.

"I'm hearing something, Jihyo."

Before Mina finished her I sensed something around. I looked up and saw the falling tower in our direction.

"Watch it!"

As the others jumped away from the tower, my initial action was to stop it. I was able to do it before it even fall right in my spot. I could feel an indescribable feeling inside me. A strong feeling and I've only felt this before, the first time I get to be a vampire.

I feel a lot strong.

I put down the debris as I moved away, leaving myself and the others in shock.

"D-did she just makes it stop by looking at it?"