Chapter 134: Possibilities

Third Person

While the vampire is in her room with her friends where they get together, the royalties and the creator decided to just wait until Jieun come back so that they can all go back to where they should go.

It's just them in the house as Haewon and the other girls are with the president and Jun to continue helping the people even after the battle.

As Nayeon stayed outside the house, the creator followed her and the other royalties aw her went out and they already knew what was about to happen.

"You think they'll get their ending together?" Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu.

"Now that it's done, we can go back to our world. The same goes for Shin, so I guess, that's impossible for now." Tzuyu said.

"But I guess Nayeon already accepted that. Part of it accepted too that she can't be with the vampire Y/N too." Mina butted in.

"I still wish Shin can go with us..." Dahyun said.

"If that's the case, then Y/N's friends should stay here too." Momo said."

"Nah, they are dead in this world already. Shin isn't. I think after this, they have to go back to the creator's place and get settled in the world where the creator would put them." Chaeyoung said.

"That means...neither of them can have each other. The werewolf will be born again, Shin will still hold her title, Nayeon has to go back to her kingdom, and as for Y/N..." Sana said as she paused.

"Wait, I thought she should be dead by now?" Sana asked making Mina playfully smack her.

"I mean that's what planned. That does mean the royal vampire is still up?" She clarified.

"Shin said Y/N left them to the place where they defeated the dark lord. Just as Y/N after the battle, she passed out. Y/N was kind enough to give her the blood she kept for herself." Tzuyu said.

"She did that?"

"She did it because she'll die if she won't help her," Chaeyoung said to Sana.

"But what if she... I mean, she attacks or I don't know... do something bad." Momo asked.

"Shin doesn't care for now. She has the dark stone, there's nothing to worried... Also, she said that she'll let Y/N handle her." 

"The question is, will Y/N do it?" Mina asked Tzuyu.

"They knew each other, who knows if she knows a way to keep her so that they can both live," Tzuyu said.

"Well, if Y/N is going to live... then it's still good," Dahyun said.

"But that won't change the fact that she can't be with Nayeon," Tzuyu said.

Everyone looked at Tzuyu as if she said something wrong and the princess instantly noticed it.

"What?"

"Well, we understand that Nayeon can't because she's a queen and she made up her mind already. She won't leave her kingdom...But you probably forgot someone else here just confessed and said that she can do better than our queen." Sana huffed as she looked at Tzuyu.

"W-what- wait, that..."

"We get it Tzuyu, the reason you don't want Nayeon and Y/N together is because you have a secret crush on her." Dahyun teased which made the princess frown,

Tzuyu stood up and she looked at everyone.

"What?! No!"

"Well that won't be a problem for Y/N, you look like the werewolf she loved," Sana said, pushing the fact that Tzuyu and Y/N could be a thing.