Chapter 18: Hyein & Yoree

Third Person

Y/N doesn't know where she would go. She doesn't even know where she is right now. She knows that she can't pass through the barrier of the upper boundary.

She stopped by as she couldn't handle the pain anymore. She entered the woods and rested there.

Her breathing is becoming short and heavy. She knows that she has to take human blood to heal herself.

Her sight is starting to get blurry. Her lips are now dry. She's trying to think of a way to survive her situation but her hunger for human blood also challenged her to think properly.

Suddenly, Y/N heard the sound of footsteps not so far. She was afraid that it is someone that is after her so she made a way to make herself hidden.

She climbed the tree and hide using the leaves of the tree. While sitting on a trunk, Y/N saw where the movements came from.

She waited and ready herself in case she had to fight. Even if she knows that she can't fight in her situation.

"Arff! Arff!"

Y/N snapped as she saw a dog barking. The dog surprisingly spotted Y/N. Barking at Y/N who's on the tree.

Y/N noticed the threat of the dog's action. But instead of being alerted, Y/N climbed down holding her wounded part.

She didn't remove her stare from the dog. As she was already on the ground, the dog stopped barking. It suddenly runs making Y/N snap back.

For some reason, Y/N felt that she needed to follow the dog. Even if she was really tired and weak, she followed it into the woods.

Y/N didn't notice where she was running. She only realized that she had run so far when she saw a small house in the middle of the woods.

The dog barked at her as if telling her to get inside. Y/N didn't hesitate for a bit. She entered the small house and saw nothing was there but a room with a bed.

On that bed, a weak girl was lying tucked under her blanket.

"Yoree? Yoree is that you?"

Y/N gasped and hide behind the walls.

"Yoree? Who's that? Are you with someone?"

Y/N was about to leave when she felt a tugging on her pants. She looked down and saw the dog, looking at her almost begging.

"Yoree? Yoree where are you?"

Y/N looked back and realized that the girl was calling on the dog. Y/N had no choice but to enter the house again.

She also thought maybe the girl could help her in her situation.

The dog run to the girl as it jumped on her lap and started to lick her hand.

"Yoree where did you go? I told you to stay here because it's dangerous outside." The girl said.

Y/N frowned as she noticed something different. The girl didn't even notice her.

Then Y/N realized that the girl has a condition. Her eyes can't see, she's blind.

"Arff!"

"I know you want to ask for help. But we can't do anything about it now." The girl said.

Y/N stood there watching the dog and its owner having a conversation. She can even see how strong their bond is that she can still smile even in her situation.

Y/N forgot that she needs help. Y/N only got back when the dog barked at her continuously.

"Why Yoree? Is there something wrong?"