Chapter 110: Fine

Tzuyu's PoV

Giselle left after some moments of staying here. I can tell that she's in relief too since Y/N doesn't really care about what happened this afternoon. Tho Giselle left, I stayed as I still don't feel like going back to bed. After Giselle left, Y/N went back to what she was doing. I don't even know if she's aware that I am still here.

"What do you want? Why are you still here?"

"I thought you didn't know that I am still here," I said while she kept her eyes on her screen.

She works longer than a normal person. I really think she'll get shocked once we finish this mission and are ready to go back to building our own lives. 

Y/N sighed sharply as she shook her head. I thought it was because I was around but seems like she's affected by something else.

"Do you even wonder what it's like to rest?" I asked not expecting her to reply as she was too focused on what she was doing.

"Like do nothing and just sleep? Or eat?"

"I'm fine, I don't need much of that." She said in her neutral voice. The sound of her keyboard is even louder than her voice.

"I wonder if all vampires are like you."

I saw she shook her head and I get why. It's stupid, but I rather stay here and talk than in the house and continuously think about how long will we have to stay here.

"Okay, since I am here already, why not we settle what we have right now."

She scoffed as soon as I said that, which is a good indication that she was listening. She stopped too but she didn't turn around to look at me.

"We have right now?"

"I mean, what's on us?"

"Us?" she asked as she looked back slightly, allowing me to see her side profile. 

I rolled my eyes as I sighed deeply. 

"Okay, what I mean is...our problems."

She faced her computer again as if she lost interest. 

"No thanks, I have a lot of things to do."

"Tsk! What exactly is that that you are so busy with? Is that for the mission?"

"Kinda."

"Kinda? Then you can tell me what is it about?" 

She turned around and looked at me so done.

"Telling you what is it about won't help. So what for?"

I left my seat as I walked to her and checked what was on her computer. 

Too much information I can't and I won't want to see. But then my eyes saw someone familiar which made me frown.

"Is that Jennie?"

Y/N looked at the picture that I pointed out. I don't know what Y/N is up to right now but as soon as I saw Jennie's picture, I knew I have to call it out.

"You know her?"

"Wait... Could be? Who is she?"

I saw Y/N hesitated at first but then she pulled a free chair beside her and asked me to sit down.

"She's Jennie, the sister of the vampire that Giselle encountered. She's a royal vampire and..."

"And?"

"Nothing...So, you know her?"

"No...But she looked like our friend from our world. I'm amazed that every person in our world has its other version here in your world." I said.