Chapter 106: Jinxed

As Y/N and Nayeon went out, the girls including Jun started another discussion mainly because Giselle opened it up.

"Look, I didn't mean to be reckless. It may look like I did, but believe me. That's not what I want to happen." Giselle said.

"We know that, but you don't have to blow Y/N like that. She's under pressure too. You even brought up Nayeon, that's too low." Tzuyu blunted.

Giselle surely didn't agree with her but she didn't disagree either. She knew she said things she didn't mean.

Jun sighed and left his seat. Everyone looked at him anticipating his order on whatever they should do next.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm getting some updates. I will also try to see what will be the president's plan on Giselle...if ever he has one." Jun said, glancing at the younger.

Jun left the house and saw Y/N and Nayeon not so far, talking sincerely. Inside the house, the girls decided to settle in and rest themselves, well at least some of them.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo were left in the same room. As everyone went back to their rooms, Jihyo and Jeongyeon stayed in the living room while watching Y/N and Nayeon from the window.

"Look at them... Ever since they got to know each other, they never leave each other when someone needs them," Jihyo said.

"Yeah, I know it's been hard for them as of now. And we know there is something more to come, but it is worth it."

"Didn't expect this will change her so much. And for the better, I guess. Nayeon needs Y/N as Y/N needs her too. I wish they will remember that when the time comes." Jihyo said meaningfully.

"Sometimes I ask myself if it's right that we didn't tell Nayeon that Shin will come back."

Jihyo looked at Jeongyeon as she remembered the vision she had not so long ago. Yes, the creator that they've been looking for, the one who is the reason why they chose to be on another adventure, and the one that tamed Nayeon's reckless heart and mind.

"It is, Jeong... We don't want Nayeon to waste this relationship. We know Shin will just help us, she can't let go of her title, she's a creator."

The moment Jihyo had that vision, the first person she told about it was Jeongyeon. At first, Jeongyeon wants to tell Nayeon. But after she witnessed that the queen is starting a new thread with the other Y/N, she knows it is something she can't stop. She knows Nayeon has been lonely after she realized her late feelings for the creator.

Jihyo also convinced Jeongyeon not to tell Nayeon as she knows that Shin Y/N wouldn't be able to take down her title just to be with Nayeon. And also, the creator wasn't able to create a real deep feeling towards the queen as they know that what happened before between Nayeon and Shin Y/N won't happen if not because of the potion...Or at least they thought.

"But I think we can tell it now. We hid it because we know that Nayeon and Hong weren't so sure about their relationship. But now, I think they are inseparable. Y/N is willing to go with Nayeon in our world, so there won't be a problem." Jihyo added.

Your PoV

"Y/N...please, I want to help you."

Nayeon squeezed my hand tightly and I can even feel the despair in her voice and it just broke my heart into pieces. I knew this moment should come, and I will have to tell her nonetheless. The first thing I want to do is to keep what we have right now, I can't afford to lose her.