Chapter 129: Dark Stone

Third Person

It's been almost half an hour since the fight against the vampire and the dark lord started. Since they started, Y/N didn't give him a chance to get up on his stance and recover.

Meanwhile, the creator who's watching them is growing bored up there. Not for Y/N but for the dark lord. at first, she was amazed at how the dark lord attacked Y/N, and Y/N got along with the speed of the dark lord.

Not until then, Y/N started to do her attack and after that, the dark lord wasn't able to do another attack again.

"I guess the title he called himself is just words. He can make tons of creations but he can't even protect them and himself, make sense why he needed those." Shin huffed.

"Well, look, the vampire is still not satisfied." Shin Y/N added as she looked at Y/N who was not even at her best yet.

This is true, she didn't even use her telekinetic power and just relied on her vampire instincts.

"If I were her, I will end this already." the creator mumbled as she looked at the bird as if finding sympathy.

"What now? Don't tell me this is all you have!" Y/N frustratedly said as she kicked the dark lord making him blasted like a cannonball.

"I won't ever forgive what you did to those innocent kids, so get up now and show me your full potential!"

The dark lord huffed as he slid and got up on his feet. If Y/N didn't let her, probably she's still receiving Y/N's wrath.

The dark lord shambles as he distant himself from Y/N. The bruise and wounds he got from Y/N's attack instantly heal and regenerated his energy.

It didn't come surprise to Y/N, one thing about the vampires, they can heal just as the werewolves.

The creator who saw it from above became interested again and she sat up as she sets her eyes focus on the two.

The dark lord has that annoying smirk that beats Y/N's pride. She knows that smirk, she thinks the dark lord still underestimating her, thinking she's just a turned vampire.

"I see I have to do it in a different way," Y/N muttered suddenly the trees around the place were pulled out from their roots and crashed into each other.

The dark lord laughed at the sight but just as the trunk of trees broke into large pieces, it flew towards the dark lord's direction. It was so fast that the dark lord didn't even know what to dodge first.

leaving him some cuts on his arms as the sharp piece hit him. But that's not it. As Y/N dashed to him and threw quick punches and powerful kicks after she hit him in his chest making him wince, Y/N leaped high and two giant rocks started to move to crush the dark lord in between.

She didn't get him fully. The dark lord ended up escaping the crash but he had his leg crushed between the rocks.

"Oww!" Shin Y/N winced as if she felt the pain.

When Y/N landed down, she walked to the dark lord who was on the ground groaning in pain. Wooden stakes Y/N made from the remains of the trees flew over the dark lord and nailed him.

The dark lord yelled as the stake stabbed deeper. He's just like making a snow angel but with his own pain and blood. Having stakes in his hands, two legs, and stomach.

"I can't look!" Shin groaned.

"ARGHH!"

The big stone was lifted behind Y/N as she looked down at the dark lord disappointedly.

"YOU FUCKING BLOODSUCKER!"

"Get up now, before this rock crushes you over... You can't fool me, If you think you can get away now, you're wrong. The time you come back, I will make sure you'll die in the most painful way you ever known."