Chapter 3: First Day

Your PoV

I woke up, feeling a little weird inside me. I don't know what is it. I looked around only to find out that I am not in the same place as I was supposed to be.

Then I saw a girl staring nowhere as if she was thinking of something.

"W-who are you? Where am I?" I asked.

"You forgot? I told you to remember my name."

Wait,  this girl...

I suddenly remember what happened before I lost consciousness. It was as clear as crystal when I remember how I thrust the fangs that grew on me into that helpless man's neck.

I could still remember how the taste of his blood ease my hunger.

And now, I feel like I want to throw up because of that.

"Where I am? What do you need for me?" I asked, making her scoff.

"First, you're in place. Second,  you are the one who needs me. And last, the name is Jennie. Keep that in your mind."

"I don't need you, I don't need any of you!" I yelled and went off the bed.

I was just in my first step when I suddenly blasted into the wall and fell.

"Oops... You're okay?" she asked looking down at me with a sarcastic smile.

"What the—"

"You also forgot that you're a vampire now, huh? You're no longer the same person you are before. You're stronger...  You're faster."

"What did you do to me?!"

"Granted what you wished," she said as she pulled me up.

I shove her hand on my arms and remained standing.

"Listen, you need me. Sooner, you'll accept that fact."

The feeling of me becoming a vampire flashed again in my head. I'm a vampire?

No, there's no way. These are the same vampires who took my loved ones' life.  There's no way I would ask for help from them.

"As my thing, I'll train you how to use your vampire abilities."

"Thing?" I uttered as I glared at her.

"Oh, my bad... Did you get offended? What I mean is...  Uhm.  How can I say this?"

I frowned as she hissed as if she was thinking so hard.

"Look, I don't really want to freak you out. Aside from the word thing, I can't think of other words. I mean I own you, I could call you a wife, but that is too over. 'Creation' seems to be so intimidating."

"What?!"

"Are you even listening when I turned you into a vampire? I told you, I owned you now. I am the reason why you're a vampire."

"I'm really a vampire?" I utter in disbelief.

"Well, actually yes. But not a pure one, of course."

"What?"

"I'm pureblood, you're not. It's like you're a half-you, half-vampire. Catch?"

"But the old man... I bit him, why did he die?" I asked confusedly.

She looked at me with a meaningful look. She was just about to answer when,

"Your highness, we've prepared the food you asked for."

My stomach grumbled the moment I heard the word 'food' from the voice outside the room.

I heard a giggle from the girl who is in the same room as me so I looked away.