Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The wailing that pierced the sky above the city was like a clarion call to end hypnosis, and Pei Qinqin opened his eyes with a "da".

She realized that she had gone from indoors to outdoors, and from the countryside to the city... Don't think about it, she must be dreaming again.

As a member who has been plagued by nightmares all year round, Pei Qinqin's mental state has become so serious that he can't tell the truth from reality.

She is often lost in real scenes and familiar people. As long as one of these two conditions is met, no matter how absurd the dream is, she will enter the state with confidence. This is one of the side effects of treatment by a psychiatrist.

But the situation in front of her obviously didn't meet any of the conditions, so no matter how panicked the people around her and how realistic her five senses were, she would stay outside.

Because it's just a dream.

Standing on the zebra crossing in the cold rain, Pei Qinqin looked at the frightened and fleeing crowd around him, frowning and turned to check what was going on.

The night was gloomy, and the cramped feeling in the air was very deathly.

The umbrellas that fell on the ground were stepped on and stepped on by the fleeing crowd, the ribs of the umbrellas were broken, and the screams were getting closer and closer.

Pei Qinqin wiped away the rain around her eyes as if she hadn't woken up. Before she could see anything clearly, she was knocked to the ground by a girl who moved like the wind.

"Yeah."

The palm with fine skin and tender flesh rubbed on the rough road and immediately broke the skin and bled, and the wound was in contact with the rain, and the pain was burning.

Wait, will it hurt? !

Pei Qinqin looked at her hands in bewilderment, and immediately pressed on the wound. At the same time, a sound of electric current penetrated into her ears suddenly - Opening in ten seconds]

[Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven...]

Pei Qinqin: "???" The Lord of the End Times? Isn't this the disaster article she just read before going to bed? What does it mean that group A of passers-by starts after ten seconds? She didn't even think about this idea before going to bed.

Pei Qinqin, blinded by misunderstanding, has not yet realized the seriousness of the matter.

Fortunately, the girl who knocked her down was kind-hearted. Regardless of the approaching danger, she came back and grabbed her and said, "Don't be in a daze! Run away!" Pei Qinqin followed her staggeringly. Because of nervousness and fear, the girl ran away while running away

. He clasped her wrist tightly.

To be honest, it really hurts, but what makes people more concerned than the pain is the continuous screaming behind him.

Pei Qinqin smelled a strong rust smell from the tip of her nose. She turned her head slightly, and before she was ready, she witnessed a man in a suit being thrown from behind and being eaten.

The blood splashed on the gold-rimmed glasses of the man in the suit, and also splashed deeply into Pei Qinqin's heart-is this really a dream?

If not, who brought her here?

The sound of biting and biting gradually overshadowed the sound of the pattering rain. After the man in the suit tore off a piece of meat from the man's neck, he quickly set his target on other prey.