Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    But Pei Qinqin didn't expect that Su Qiao would be so beautiful after regaining her original body shape! It is really the representative of the face of an angel and the figure of a devil!

    Seeing that

    she had shrunk, she was so excited that she jumped up and chattered around Qin Chuan. Su Qiao, whose eyes were shining, frowned rarely. Why did she feel that the sense of crisis was heavier than before?

    She unconsciously grabbed the moss on the ground and pulled it out. Her fingertips seemed to be pricked by something, and she retracted with a hiss, only to find that her fingers were bleeding.

    Oops.

    She didn't care about the dirt, and quickly put her fingers in her mouth to prevent the bloody smell from being exposed, and at the same time got up and ran to Qin Chuan.

    Because Su Qiao is a power-type supernatural being, it will cause damage to the surrounding area during the demonstration. Qin Chuan was afraid that she would rush to Pei Xiaoqin, so he took her away.

    However, before Pei Qinqin was stabbed, a bunch of camouflaged creatures had gathered around her. After getting her blood, all the camouflage creatures came together to catch them!

    "Qin Chuan!" Pei Qinqin was grabbed by the soft ground and fell to the ground, Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian were also dragged into the ground by unknown things.

    Hearing her cry, Qin Chuan withdrew his mental strength and turned around. When he saw her fall, he went over and stretched out his hand, but he couldn't reach Pei Qinqin who was "swallowed" by the ground.

    The rolling ground returned to its original state in an instant, as if nothing had happened.

    Qin Yiyang, who also rushed over and failed to meet Pei Qinqin, kicked hard at the hard ground and said, "Qin Qin! Qin Chuan, think of a way!"

    Qin Chuan's face was frighteningly cold, and he pushed Qin Yi away Yang, raised his foot and chopped it, a pit was sunk in the ground, and went back and forth twice, the bacteria couldn't resist this violence, and rolled down from the soil one after another.

    Countless green square blocks rolled from the first layer of land to the second layer, and while rolling, they notified other brothers: "It has been discovered!" run! ]

    Qin Chuan looked at the cut hole, smelled the smell inside, took out the Guan Gong knife from before, inserted it into the soil according to the movement position of the foreign bacteria, and disappeared in front of everyone in a flash, leaving only a straight cut Lines appear on the ground.

    Qin Yiyang: "!

    After Qin Chuan caught up, he submerged all the Guan Gong knives that were nearly two meters long into the ground to intercept the opponent's route. He slapped down hard with his five fingers, and the ground within a radius of ten meters was shaken upside down.

    Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian took the opportunity to break free from the shackles of the "blanket", jumped out of the ground, Zhuang Zhuang shook the broad leaves angrily and said: [Ah, ah, master! It's too much for these bad things to play sneak attacks! Smelly Mianmian, shoot me Kill them!]

    Without Zhuang Zhuang’s command, Mianmian, who was touched by the scales, had already swelled up the spikelets and sent the rainstorm pear flower needle.

    Pei Qinqin, who was "vomited" out by the mud, suddenly breathed air and coughed continuously.

    Almost suffocated, It was as dark as going through a train tunnel.