Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Obviously, when she was picking out accessories that day, he said that the space was full and kept urging her to leave, but in the end he still put away all the headbands on the shelf? Hey, hey, Qin Chuan is so nice!

    She casually tied a ponytail and hugged Qin Chuan's arm happily.

    The body temperature was transmitted to Qin Chuan's skin through the clothes, and the place touched by her was extraordinarily warm in the cold wind howling night.

    Qin Chuan looked down at her hand, grabbed Pei Xiaoqin's head for a moment and sent her forward. At the same time, he lowered his head to touch her forehead. After confirming that her temperature was too high, he frowned and asked, "Why do you have a fever again?" Huh

    ? ? How can it be!

    Pei Qinqin covered his forehead with both hands: "I don't feel bad. Is it wrong that your body temperature is low? In addition, the weather has turned cold in autumn these days, so it seems that my body temperature is high?" "What kind of nonsense is this?"

    Qin Chuan raised her chin, checked the carotid pulse on both sides of her throat, and carefully looked at her clear eyes. He couldn't find anything abnormal, but her body temperature was indeed rising day by day.

    This is unusual.

    Pei Qinqin touched his neck, and didn't feel anything wrong with him, except that he was a little sleepier than before, but that was within the normal sleep range, and it didn't exceed eight hours.

    She took Qin Chuan's arm again and comforted him, "It's okay, brother, if I'm not feeling well, I'll be the first to tell you! It's not good to be next to each other when you're sick."

    "It's good that you know." Qin Chuan's eyes were full of energy, and he couldn't figure out why her body temperature was so high. If it was a virus infection, there should be a corresponding infection phenomenon.

    But she didn't, which disturbed him.

    Pei Qinqin pulled Qin Chuan over to the team, saw Su Qiao and the others were roasting dry food, and offered to help control the heat.

    The wind was very strong after nightfall, and everyone used man-made walls to protect the fire, and gained warmth in front of the fire.

    The jumping flames shone on Pei Qinqin's shining face, causing Qin Chuan to stretch his eyebrows unconsciously, and the quietly rising joy prompted him to break the ice. The moment the corners of his lips curled up, the seemingly similar feeling opened up the dusty memory, Like a book blown by the wind, it turned to a certain page and was frozen in front of the warm firelight.

    Pei Xiaoqin with short hair sat opposite him and raised the corners of his mouth to the person next to him, with the food in his hand facing the person next to him.

    The person next to him, Qin Chuan, the person next to him,

    suddenly stood up from Pei Qinqin's side and looked at the Xingyue team suddenly.

    Everyone was frightened by his getting up, and Qin Yiyang picked up his weapon and prepared to fight: "What's wrong? That guy attacked you again?!" Bastard, really think Qin Yiyang is dead? !

    Pei Qinqin grabbed Qin Chuan's fingers nervously, looked up at him wholeheartedly.

    It was the first time she saw Qin Chuan so "frightened and pale", he was always calm and calm, even if he was poisoned and couldn't see that he was in danger, he was not in a hurry.