Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    But Li Qingzhou really didn't expect that Qin Chuan would be so easily fooled. It wasn't the first time they fought against each other, and it wasn't the first time he cheated to death in front of Qin Chuan.

    In the past, Qin Chuan would take advantage of the victory to pursue, but this time he relaxed his vigilance?

    Did he forget what kind of physique he was? He didn't hurt his Achilles' heel, it was just a body split-or was he poisoned too deeply and lost the ability to resist?

    Heh, no matter what the reason is, they fell into his hands today.

    Fate favored him~

    Li Qingzhou stepped down on the water lily and appeared in front of Chen Xingmin and the others, accepting the so-called suspicion of his teammates with a smile on his face, offsetting their supernatural attacks without even dodging them with a flick of the finger.

    A mere fourth- and fifth-tier attack doesn't even have one-third of Qin Chuan's power, so it's nothing to worry about.

    "Who the hell are you?" Yue Xiuyuan raised his head, looked at Li Qingzhou with blazing eyes, and suppressed all his emotions in his heart.

    They were in danger that day when they were performing missions in the wild, and it was Li Qingzhou who rescued them before strongly recommending him to join the base.

    Although he was the one who recommended him, he still had all the necessary registration checks. He was cut in half and was still alive. Obviously he is not a normal person. Then how did he pass the base check?

    Last night, Qin Yiyang had come over to remind them, and they paid attention to it, but after all, they were the players they recruited, and they couldn't doubt their own players just because of Qin Yiyang's one-sided words. Originally, he wanted to observe carefully, but who knew that he was so impatient, or didn't pay attention to them at all, they were just his tools to get close to Qin Yiyang's cousin!     "Who am I?" Li Qingzhou repeated Yue Xiuyuan's words, squatted down slowly above them and said, "I don't know, I'm not a good person anyway." After speaking, he pointed to Pei Qinqin and said, "Those aliens What Zhi wants is her, are you sure you don't want to let her go, and you want to be eaten by a different plant with her?"

    Qin Yiyang wished he could dismantle him to pieces, tearing him apart and saying, "What are you pretending to be? Didn't you summon all these black plants? You hid spiritual zombies under my car to attract a wave of zombies. You are an honorable man for making so many petty tricks behind your back like a villain." "Ah, why is it not honorable for me to make     Qin Chuan like this? You people still don’t know Qin Chuan’s reputation.” Li Qingzhou sat down on the lotus leaf and shared his plan with him: “I caught a fourth-order zombie and hid it under your car, but I just want it to summon a group of zombies to entangle Qin Chuan. After all, I have to go somewhere to get a treasure. Who knew that Qin Chuan was so cerebrally paralyzed that he kept killing those zombies, and he could control them as long as he used his mental power. The zombies left."     "Are you fucking sick? Thousands of zombies, why don't you try to control them?"     Li Qingzhou moved his finger and drew a vine to slam Qin Yiyang's cheek. Yun Dan reminded him: "Keep your mouth clean. A verbal dispute cannot change your current status quo. Even if I did it on purpose, what can you do? Did I tie you up and let you jump into my trap?" ?”     From spiritual zombies to zombie waves to Tai Sui, he fought a war of attrition, aiming to consume Qin Chuan’s physical strength and abilities. But he didn't expect that Qin Chuan would spend a lot of time cleaning up those zombies. Would Qin Chuan know that the nourishment of black plants is the flesh and blood of zombies? He knew, so there must be something wrong with that guy's spiritual ability.     Haha God help him too.     The zombies Qin Chuan killed became the nourishment for his plants, and then he bred a strain that could poison Qin Chuan to death.     The causal loop is perfect!     Li Qingzhou looked at the people in front of him one by one. These pillars of the future of mankind still don't know anything. He suddenly wanted to see what would happen if Qin Chuan was abandoned by the humans he protected.     Anyway, he has more time, the longer they delay, the faster they will die.