Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    "...you treasure them so much, put them in your space and carry them with you." Pei Qinqin arranged, but was rejected by Qin Chuan: "The space cannot store living things, it can't get in." Pei Qinqin: "?"

    "

    Then Just leave it at home, anyway, my cousin won’t be on a mission for too long. No, is it more important to hatch the chicks, or to find clues for the future?” Pei Qinqin raised his head and asked Qin Chuan.

    You can be obsessed with hatching chickens because you like to eat chicken, but this obsession is too deep! Or is it like you told your cousin, because you failed in the primary school experiment, so you subconsciously remember it all the time?     Under balance, Qin Chuan still kept the fertilized egg at home. Before he left, he carried the incubator into the bedroom and locked it, then checked the vents and checked all the unstable factors around him.     Those who didn't know thought he hid several tons of food in the bedroom.     Qin Yiyang was really drunk, standing at the door of the house and kept urging him: "Hurry up, hurry up! Don't whine, don't whine, I'll be in a hurry if you're not in a hurry! I won't see you before the end of the world!" Buy a chicken farm for fun, what kind of chickens are hatching here now? It will make people toss."     Qin Chuan came out and glanced at him, then led Pei Qinqin downstairs.     "I'm not happy to say a few words about you. If your surname is not Qin, I will definitely blow your head off!" Qin Yiyang closed the door, and hurried downstairs to the meeting place in two or three steps.     Since the task this time was to collect urgent supplies, they no longer occupied the resources of the helicopter, but drove the transport vehicle to the destination by themselves.     The Xingyue team was already driving a high-chassis off-road vehicle ahead of them.     Qin Chuan came late, and there was no sign of Li Qingzhou. It was Su Qiao who was "ordered" to inquire about Li Qingzhou, and confirmed that there was Qingzhou in the Xingyue team on this mission.

    "Qin Qin, he's quite special." After getting in the car, Su Qiao whispered to Pei Qinqin, "Although his facial features are not as three-dimensional as Brother Qin Chuan's, and his skin color is not as white as yours and Brother Qin Chuan's, but his eyebrows and eyes are good. Exquisite, especially the tear mole at the corner of the eye, which is like a finishing touch, making people unforgettable. At first glance, he may not be as stunning as brother Qin Chuan, but the more you look at it, the more flavorful it becomes, and there is a kind of beauty The feeling of committing a murder!"

    If the more he looks at it, the more interesting it becomes, will Qin Chuan become more and more insipid?

    Pei Qinqin held Su Qiao's hand solemnly: "Trust me, don't be fooled by the enemy's appearance. He can fight Qin Chuan for 800 rounds. He is not a good opponent. Didn't you say that you don't like men who are too strong? He absolutely Strong!"

    Eight! Eight hundred rounds? !

    Su Qiao thinks that she will be split by Qin Chuan, which means she will be split by Li Qingzhou? She held Pei Qinqin's hand back and asked with a mournful face: "Qin Qin, why are good-looking people so strong?"

    Pei Qinqin: "Because you can't see those who are not good-looking

    !

    " Good looks, don't be tempted to plant yourself in." Qin Chuan's desire to end Li Qingzhou is not a joke, they will definitely fight.

    Su Qiao promised in a humming voice: "Qin Qin, don't worry, I only look at my face and won't take action!" Except for the time when I was rescued by Brother Qin Chuan, but I was afraid once, and the feeling of icy cold was not good. What's more, Li Qingzhou didn't save her.