Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The fire-type boy was so stared at by her serious questioning eyes that he couldn't laugh.

    He just groaned for a while, seeing her being chased by zombies that couldn't bite anyone, hitting her head against the zombie and being knocked down by the zombie, he thought it was really funny.

    It was the first time he had seen such a weak survivor after he had been scrambling outside for a month. Maybe it's because I haven't seen her for so long that I think she's cute, so I couldn't resist coming over to scare her.

    The result seems to piss people off?

    The young man took out a bag of candies from his backpack to coax people and said: "Sister, don't be angry, brother is wrong, brother will apologize to you."

    Pei Qinqin was furious, "Who is your sister?!" Have you grown all hair? Call me sister?

    The boy smiled and said, "I'm already a sophomore, and you're still in high school, so you must be my younger sister." You're

    only in high school, and you're the only one in your family who goes to high school every day! I'm already in my junior year! I am one level above you!

    The girl looked at Pei Qinqin's face, and found that her face was full of collagen and her eyes were clear. She really looked like a student who hadn't stepped out of the ivory tower. However, women understand women better, and being tender and innocent does not necessarily mean being young.

    She asked the fire-type boy, "Su Di, how do you know she's still in high school?" The

    fire-type boy Su Di raised the corner of his mouth and said, "She has a middle school uniform at home. I saw it when I entered her house just now. I can't bear it." Is it her brother's?"

    Pei Qinqin remembered the clothes he wore the day he was rescued by the boss: "..." "

    Yes, it belongs to my brother! Do you have any objections?"

    Just as he finished speaking, a red mark was shot on his forehead.

    She covered her head in pain, and quietly turned her head to glance at the boss, and she was heard QAQ again.

    Pei Qinqin was so sad that she stopped talking, and bent over to draw the |crossbow|arrow.

    And Zhou Xing's side was ready, and he had already gone down to meet him alone, and was calling for the young lady with wild broken hair to leave.

    Miss Broken Hair left, and Su Di, who was left laughing and laughing, came to help her draw the arrow and said, "Sister, you don't have supernatural powers, do you?" The rain was too loud before, and they were far away

    . The voice was very low, so they couldn't hear their conversation, so they didn't know that Pei Qinqin could induce plant mutation.

    Pei Qinqin felt that this person really didn't open any pot, and danced on her angry point every sentence.

    "Who says I don't have supernatural powers? These dishes, this one, this one! I changed them all!" Pei Qinqin didn't want to expose his supernatural powers, so he purposely angrily pointed at the mutated cabbage on the ground and said that he made it himself. It seemed to be angry, but it dispelled other people's suspicions.

    Su Di didn't believe that she was a capable person, so Shun Mao said yes, and then peeled candy for her like coaxing a child: "Sister, the body of a capable person is different from that of an ordinary person. Physical strength alone has great strength." The gap. For example... um, I’m a boy, so I won’t compare with you. Let’s take Sister Fan as an example. Look, why can she kick this zombie away, but you can’t? The reason is that you are an ordinary person , She is an ability user. In addition to having special abilities, the ability user has also been strengthened in terms of physical strength, didn't your elder brother tell you about this?" Pei Qinqin shook his head