Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Mianmian was worried that Zhuang Zhuang would go out and cause trouble, so she glanced at the light-sleeping master and followed him quietly. As soon as she came down to the first floor, she saw the back of Zhuang Zhuang squatting on the ground.

    Mian Mian walked over, Zhuang Zhuang turned back without any surprise and said, "Why can't I let them bear fruit?"

    Facing Zhuang Zhuang's unimaginable question, Mian Mian walked up to the tomato and used the growth-stimulating ability. The radiant green light enveloped the tomato trees in the dark, unexpectedly not causing any changes to the tomatoes.

    Mianmian tilted her head slightly to express her puzzlement.

    They are obviously plants, so why are they immune to their abilities?

    "You can't ripen them either! I want them to bear fruit quickly. The master said that we can go to find the big devil when they bear fruit." Zhuang Zhuang unhappily grabbed the tomato leaves and pulled its trunk away. Bend down.

    But the tomato was still silent, obviously not giving birth to any intelligence.

    Zhuang Zhuang let go of his hand boredly, and shook the tomato tree that had just bloomed.

    Mianmian observed Tomato carefully, and really didn't feel anything special about him.

    The two little ones failed to ripen, and crawled back to the master's room listlessly.

    Another dawn.

    After washing up, Pei Qinqin went downstairs to take care of the blossoming tomato trees.

    Zhuang Zhuang, who had a grudge against the tomatoes, helped his master weed and loosen the soil. The looser the tomato, the more he couldn't hold his breath. He said to Pei Qinqin, "Master, the ones who planted this time are stupid guys. It's useless for me to use my supernatural powers to help them!"

    Mian Mian: "..." You idiot.

    Pei Qinqin looked at Zhuang Zhuang with raised eyebrows, knowing clearly about its behavior of secretly ripening tomatoes in the middle of the night.

    Zhuang Zhuang seemed to understand, and said: "The master knows that I will come to urge them to bear fruit, so he ordered them not to accept my ability?"

    "Huh? I didn't." Pei Qinqin also wanted to leave here early, and she acquiesced to Zhuang Zhuang's secret ripening behavior. She touched the tomatoes, feeling their healthy state, and said, "They're fine, can't you ripen them?" "

    Well, they don't listen to me!" On the tomatoes, the flowers are still blooming, and there is no stalk and fruit.     Pei Qinqin watched the power being absorbed by the tomato, understood the crux of the problem and said: "Where, it's because you don't have enough energy, you want it to produce more powers. But I suggest you don't do this, after you rush They will be very weak afterwards."     Zhuang Zhuang: "???"     "It's just a rotten tomato!!" So greedy!     Pei Qinqin continued to take care of the tomatoes and said: "It's not a stinky tomato, this is a version 5.0 supernatural seed. The first generation is a giant red fruit, the second generation is a black explosion, the third generation is an orange alarm, and the fourth generation is a purple paralysis."     Zhuang Zhuang was puzzled: "Then what kind of fruit is this fifth generation?"     "Hmm..." Pei Qinqin squatted in front of the blue tomato tree in thought, thinking of Xu Jin's existence, blurted out: "I don't know, if I can Just produce memory fruit."     "Ah? What is memory fruit?"     Pei Qinqin looked up at the gray distance and said, "It's something that can remind people of the past. Most of the zombies outside are mutated from human infection. Yes, they forget who they are, and if there is something that reminds them that they were human, maybe they won’t attack the base so resolutely.” Of course, it is also possible to destroy the human base more resolutely, because there are many people who     cannot Accepted facts are before them.     Pei Qinqin patted Zhuangzhuang's little head, didn't say any more, turned around and entered the house after watering the tomatoes.     The Red Flag base is still continuously accommodating survivors from the other two bases, because the new survivors have to undergo body checks and 24-hour quarantine, so the base is extremely short of manpower.