Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Can You Drive?

    "You guys, are you talking about me?" Zhou Xing looked at Pei Qinqin who lay down and hid in the quilt for a second, convinced that she was really well, otherwise she wouldn't be so energetic.

    He turned to ask Qin Chuan, wondering what they were talking about just now.

    Qin Chuan stared at the bulge on the bed and thought: Coward, why are you afraid of telling the truth?

    Then he replied to Zhou Xing, "No."

    Pei Qinqin heard Qin Chuan's denial, lifted the quilt again and said, "Yes! I just asked who is the boss in your team, and my brother said it was you!" I Absolutely never said to your face that your cooking skills are bad!

    Really? Zhou Xing squinted his eyes, still very skeptical in his heart, but after looking at Pei Qinchun's eyes like a deer in the mountain stream, he smiled and didn't care about it.

    Two little kids.

    He came here to ask: "Where are you going next? Do you want to go to the human refuge with me? Qin Qin rested for a day and night and his fever subsided, and Xu Jin also relieved the danger of mutation during this period, we can go on the road .”

    Human sanctuary?

    Pei Qinqin looked at Qin Chuan, obviously he had the right to decide, but she couldn't help asking curiously: "Where is the human refuge? Is it managed by the state? If there is a refuge, why hasn't there been a rescue team to rescue us for a month? ?”

    Her current life is not within the scope of the description in the book, but she remembers that the heroine was saved by Brother Bing, and Brother Bing will not pick someone when he saves someone! It is impossible to say that only the heroine will be saved but not the other survivors, unless something force majeure happens midway.

    Zhou Xing looked at Pei Qinqin and said, "Have you not received the news from the radio station? The human refuge is temporarily set up in the capital, the only place in the whole country that has not been captured by the virus. At present, the national army is cleaning up the cities around the capital. We are so far away from the capital. You can save yourself first."

    "The capital has not been captured? When did you receive the news? Are you sure?" Unscientific! With such a dense population, the capital should be the most severely hit city when the virus broke out, unless the first batch of soldiers who survived the mutation quickly controlled the spread of the virus.

    Zhou Xing nodded and said: "I received it half a month ago, and I also received it last week. The news from the CCTV channel must be reliable." After he finished speaking, he turned his gaze to Qin Chuan. The one that makes the decision.

    But Qin Chuan was not interested in the shelter. When Zhou Xing looked at him, he looked at Pei Qinqin, threw the decision back and said, "Are you going?

    " If I don’t go, I won’t go, anyway, I will go wherever you are.” Pei Qinqin looked at Zhou Xing for five or six seconds with his big black and white eyes, thinking about his own pettiness.

    If they get too close to the male fourth, will they be involved in the main plot?

    It doesn't matter to her, she can't let her thigh sink in.

    Qin Chuan felt that it was the same wherever he went. He thought about it and asked Zhou Xing a question: "Are there chickens in the capital?"

    Zhou Xing: "...don't say such indecent things with such a serious face!" "