Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    "Don't be distracted on the battlefield." Pei Qinqin reached out to pick up Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian, and rubbed their little heads with his thumb.

    Zhuang Zhuang nodded, and spontaneously crawled back into his master's hood, saw Yuanyuan in the hat, and angrily pulled it over, pinched it round and flattened it to vent his previous anger.

    Yuanyuan did not dare to resist, and aggrievedly raised her jiojio that was irradiated, saying that she is different from Zhuangzhuang, and some energy fields are its natural enemies!

    However, Zhuang Zhuang saw its black-stained little feet directly turning its arms into knives, and raised its hand to amputate its limbs. Fortunately, Mianmian stopped it in time, and pointed to the place where Yuanyuan was irradiated, saying that it was not infected by black plants.

    Zhuang Zhuang's reaction was so frightened that Yuanyuan hugged Mianmian and burst into tears.

    However, Mianmian has no sympathy for the fragrance and jade, and cherishes the weak ideological and moral character. Not only does he not like Yuanyuan sticky Zhuangzhuang, but he also doesn't like it sticking to himself.

    But before it could make a move, Zhuang Zhuang quickly tore Yuanyuan off, and taught it righteously: "Why are you crying, I didn't really chop off your feet! Don't cry, give me a good job." Live!"

    As soon as the words fell, the three little guys lurched in Pei Qinqin's hood following Qin Chuan's jump.

    "Don't shake it!" Zhuang Zhuang rolled around in the hat.

    Pei Qinqin concentrated on manipulating the plants on the ground to pave the way. Even so, he did not forget to urge Qin Chuan to say: "Brother, capture the thief first and capture the king first. We can't escape like this. Why don't we go back and dig out its house!

    " Moved, he looked back and beheaded the zombies that stepped into his attack range, and said calmly: "The odds of winning are too low." The main reason is that it is not clear what Li Qingzhou did to the second generation.

    "Xiao Chuan!" Not far away, Qin Yiyang reminded loudly in the scuffle.

    Qin Chuan followed his cousin's prompt and turned his head, only to see a ray of light shooting towards him at the speed of a bullet. He frowned slightly, building three invisible space barriers with distance.

    "Bullet" broke through the first barrier in a blink of an eye, was slow for a moment, then broke through the second barrier, and then broke through the third space barrier in one breath

    When the third space barrier was broken, Pei Qinqin, who was lying behind Qin Chuan, vaguely heard the sound of glass cracking. The strong wind blowing behind her knocked over her hood, causing the already bumpy and unstable Zhuang Zhuang to fall down.

    Zhuang Zhuang opened his small round eyes wide because of the fright, and when he was thrown from the hat, he quickly hugged Pei Qinqin's hair with his hands, while the other hand tightly grasped Mianmian's arm.

    And Yuanyuan was grabbed by Mianmian's waist in time.

    The three little ones swayed in the air according to the direction of the wind, and then skillfully climbed back onto Pei Qinqin's collar.

    The three space barriers provided Qin Chuan with a buffer time, allowing him to accurately avoid the opponent's sprint.

    The two sides faced off ten meters apart.

    After the light of the "bullet" dispersed, Li Qingzhou's figure appeared in front of them.

    He was holding a little girl with pink make-up and jade in his hands. Probably because he was holding the winning ticket, his expression was no longer as sinister as before. When he looked at Pei Qinqin, his eyes were still bright and bright, and he smiled generously and said, "Qin Qin Qin, you finally came to me."