Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Pei Qinqin didn't feel shy when he heard Qin Chuan's heartfelt voice, but was overjoyed and said, "Oh, I can't see that you are so reluctant to part with me, tsk tsk tsk~" Let you call me ugly all day long

    ! No matter how ugly I am, don't you fall in love with me? Otherwise he wouldn't have risked his life to come back to her.

    But Qin Chuan didn't like her now, which made her feel a little uncomfortable. How should I say my future self, just like a three-year-old child seeing his adult self, like a stranger, without any sense of substitution.

    But the other party is the real self, because Qin Chuan has turned back time. If the current time stops, she will not exist in the future. She is herself from beginning to end, so she can't find jealousy object.     Qin Chuan looked at Pei Xiaoqin, whose tail was about to go up to the sky, and remembered her annoyed appearance about certain things, so he deliberately provoked her and said, "You look proud now, and you have the embryonic form of the future." This is the truth, from what she could think of     before The behavior of fishing for zombies with chicken butts shows how daring she is to play, and it is hard to imagine how she will indulge herself when she is capable.     Pei Qinqin: "???" What a fart!     "Qin Xiaochuan." Pei Qinqin took away the cold arm around his waist and said, "Don't keep comparing me with the future. I am not the same person as Pei Qinqin in your memory. Even if we are the same person, different experiences will shape the future." A different personality, such as the me now! I will never do those things to you!" "     There is no comparison, you are you anyway." As for whether to do those things, "I will release the water, and you will get it "     Pei Qin's eyes were shocked, thinking that he had an auditory hallucination, he turned to look at someone, expressing that he didn't know what he was talking about!     Qin Chuan analyzed seriously: "You are protected by me now, so you feel that you are not very strong, but as long as you are given enough time, you will become as powerful as the future. By then, you will be able to Do whatever you want."     Judging from the only fragments of memory, her future ability and status seem to be very high. She can be in high spirits, unrestrained, and come and go to make trouble for him in the gloomy apocalypse, her strength is definitely not bad.

    Pei Qinqin silently covered Qin Chuan's secretly encouraging eyes, and had to say that her future self was in line with her style of doing things. If she had similar abilities to Qin Chuan's, she would definitely do whatever she wanted.

    "It's alright bro, I know I'll be great in the future, don't think too much about the rest."

    Qin Chuan felt the temperature of her fingertips which was higher than ordinary people's, and hummed unhurriedly.

    He didn't think much of it, he was just stating the facts.

    And this time she was the one who provoked him first, and he already understood what the feeling of her leaning over belonged to. Whether he remembered the past or not, they couldn't escape each other.

    Qin Chuan, whose eyes were covered, was more sensitive in other senses. He was aware of the approaching danger. He took Pei Qinqin's hand and told her to stay in the car obediently, then kicked through the roof of the car and jumped up from the gap to check.

    The transport vehicle was still approaching the destination at a constant speed. Standing on the roof of the vehicle, Qin Chuan felt the movement of tens of thousands of zombies in front of him. He was a little puzzled, so he notified Qin Yiyang in advance that zombies were coming to change their way.

    Qin Yiyang sighed, knowing that there must be a lot of zombies appearing to the point where they need to change paths.

    He turned a corner according to the road signs and entered another avenue. This place has not been turned into a "primitive forest" like Lincheng in the 14th district, so the roadside road signs and area maps are still there, providing them with a lot of direction. s help.