Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Just when the reinforcements wanted to blast Pei Qinqin from a distance, Li Yang appeared in time to stop them and said, "Don't move, that's from Team Qin." Although he only saw the girl's long black hair, he guarded

    her The three alien plants around him were all very recognizable, allowing him to guess the identity of the other party in the blink of an eye.

    "Is that really from Team Qin?" the support team asked.

    "Yeah." Li Yan nodded.

    With the guarantee of the SS-level leader, the support troops gave up the idea of ​​launching missiles, bypassing Pei Qinqin's position and continuing to the front line.

    Zhuang Zhuang had spotted them a long time ago, thinking that if they dared to come over, it would knock off their heads.

    As a result, they dare not, dare not count it.

    It stood up and watched Li Yang and others go away, and said to Mianmian: "That guy seems to be the one who ambushed us yesterday."

    Mianmian pointed to the semi-conscious master, indicating that we can't fight now.

    "Hmph, I know, I just told you to listen!" After it finished speaking, it looked at the big devil whose figure was almost submerged in "fertilizer", then looked at the injured master beside him, and lay down on the side of the bed sullenly.

    As time passed, human beings and zombies continued to come from other places for support and continued to fight.

    The once-prosperous city was reduced to wilderness ruins, all kinds of abilities bloomed in the crowd, and the thick bloody smell permeated the city for a long time.

    With the collapse of the surrounding high-rise buildings, the dilapidated building where Pei Qinqin was located gradually became extremely conspicuous.

    Zhuang Zhuang, who liked his master the most, stood by the bed willingly, and just turned his head to face the outside when he saw a big fireball hitting them from afar—ah! what!

    It got up and wanted to hit the fireball back, but the raised hand could feel the high temperature heat wave from a long distance away.

    Quickly, Mian Mian dropped the parasol, grabbed Zhuang Zhuang with one hand and lifted Simmons from the twenty-story building!

    "WOW! It's too—high—la——" Zhuang Zhuang yelled while holding his unconscious master tightly.

    At a critical moment, the palm-sized Yuanyuan hurriedly turned into a giant, stretched out her hands to hug Simmons's sides, and used the mushroom umbrella above her head to try to eat the wind to increase resistance, so as to slow down the falling speed of her little partner.

    Feeling saved, Zhuang Zhuang raised his head and wanted to praise Yuanyuan when he saw a fireball bigger than a bed "swoosh" into the building—the 20-story dilapidated building was smashed into pieces in an instant!

    The dazzling flames penetrated into everyone's eyes, and the exclamation was covered by the sound of explosion|explosion.

    After a burst of thick smoke dissipated, the high-rise building turned into a deep pit, with three or four-meter-high building debris piled up on the edge.

    There is a huge mushroom umbrella under the scorched rocks.

    Xu Jin, who avoided the shock wave, jumped back from not far away, stood on the pile of rubble and quietly looked at the "black mushroom" buried under the steel frame.