Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Nine Abilities

    According to the written records in the text, this world belongs to the setting of light abilities, that is to say, there are only nine kinds of abilities: metal, wood, water, earth, fire, wind, electricity, spirit and space.

    None of these nine abilities can fly, and can only evolve on the original basis. For example, the wood element triggers the healing element, the water element triggers the ice element, etc., and there are very few mutants with such abilities.

    Originally, there were not many people who had resisted the virus and were born with supernatural powers. Most of the supernatural powers belonged to the first five elemental powers. The wind and electricity systems were rare, and the spiritual and space systems were even rarer.     She remembered that in this article, Yue Xiuyuan, the male lead, is from the Thunder type, and the female lead, Chen Xingmin, is from the Space type. The two rare powers joined forces to wipe out the entire zombie world, and also merged all human survivor bases, gathering the scattered survivors together to create a new era.     Pei Qinqin thought of the necessary process for every person with supernatural powers to be born, and suddenly became happy! He stopped and concentrated on the spot.     Qin Chuan, who was walking behind her, didn't know why she stopped, stretched out his index finger and gently poked her shoulder and said, "Are you going to faint again?" "Don't make     trouble, I'm stimulating my ability."     Qin Chuan: "?"     "Who told you that you have supernatural powers?" With your fragile physique, you can't even bear the friction of elemental flow, right?     Still closing her eyes, Pei Qinqin felt carefully and said: "Don't you know, every person with supernatural powers will have a high fever before they are born with supernatural powers. I had a fever before, so I may already have supernatural powers!     " I have written that there are hundreds of thousands of supernatural beings who have given birth to supernatural powers. It is impossible for all of these hundreds of thousands of people to have names in the book. If there is no name, then she is a passerby. Those who can!     What will her power be?     Qin Chuan stood beside her and accompanied her quietly for five minutes, which was enough time for the sunset to change into night.     He went over to turn on the lights on the roof, and with a click, Pei Qinqin, who was almost asleep, was awakened.

    what? She feels nothing!

    Qin Chuan looked at her under the lamp and said, "Have you tried it?"

    Pei Qinqin looked at him in disappointment.

    Qin Chuan raised his hand and snapped his fingers, teleported to her from three meters away and said, "This is the supernatural power. You have a fever because you just caught a cold. You are too tired. You haven't had a good rest. It has nothing to do with the birth supernatural power." That's right

    . , She was exposed to the rain before she had a fever, and she didn't sleep all night on the roof to blow the air. It's quite normal to have a high fever.

    Pei Qinqin bowed her head in self-pity, and when Qin Chuan wanted to rub her soft hair, she suddenly raised her head and asked with bright eyes: "Brother! What is your ability called? Is teleportation because of wind? Wind ability? "

    It shouldn't be too powerful, right? After all, all powerful people are related to the protagonist, either the protagonist's brother or the protagonist's enemy.

    Throughout the whole text, there is no one named Qin Chuan, but there is a base lord named Qin named Qin Yiyang.

    But no matter in terms of appearance, clothes, hair color and personality, Qin Chuan did not fit the description of Qin Yiyang's male supporting role.