Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    During the conversation between Zhou Xing and Qin Chuan, Pei Qinqin returned to the recliner and thought about Qin Chuan's reasons for destroying human civilization.

    The Qin Chuan she knew was only superficially lazy. He might not be very enthusiastic about helping others, but he would not hurt others for no reason either. Something must have happened that made Qin Chuan unacceptable.

    What could it be?

    She raised her hand to grab Zhuang Zhuang who was jumping around on her shoulders, and brought her into her arms and slowly stroked him.

    Zhuang Zhuang felt very comfortable being masturbated, settled down for about two minutes, then suddenly stood up and said: [Master, something has gone up the mountain, many, many! ]

    [Zombies? ] Pei Qinqin remembered the encirclement and suppression mentioned by Zhou Xing, and sat up.

    Zhuang Zhuang: [No, he is the same person as the villain, master, Zhuang Zhuang is afraid~]

    [I am also afraid. ] Pei Qinqin touched its head, summoned the three little ones and put them in his pocket. He interrupted Zhou Xing and said, "Brother Zhou, did you bring other people here?" Zhou Xing was stunned and shook his head:

    " No, I came alone."

    That would be bad.

    Pei Qinqin squatted down and pressed his palms to the ground, concentrated on manipulating the plants to cut off the way up the mountain, stood up and asked Qin Chuan with his eyes: "Do you want to fight with them?" Qin Chuan glanced at Zhou Xing, turned around and pulled

    Pei Xiaoqin back to the house.

    Liu Zhouxing stood alone and plucked his ragged short hair, wondering why the large army came so quickly.

    He stayed in the survivor's base for half a year, and he knew the trust of the survivors in the prophet. Because of the prediction of the prophet, the survivor's base escaped many catastrophes that were almost destroyed.

    This is also the reason why the prophet drew the portrait of Qin Qin, and he was the first to find it. Because the supernatural force can really act and arrest the origin of the world!

    Zhou Xing looked at this place like a paradise, and pinched the bridge of his nose with a headache. He really didn't have any tracker on him, and he had already checked it when he came.

    If he didn't have it on him,

    Zhou Xing a sudden realization and ran out of the iron gate to check his new energy vehicle. Before he finished checking, he felt the vibration of the heavy mech.

    He looked up at the way he had come. The wind was blowing and the leaves were rustling.

    If the two sides fight, how can he ensure Xiao Chuan's safety? Qin Yiyang, who had more power to speak, was transferred to another place and would not be able to return for a while. He had just entered the base for half a year, and his foundation was not stable, so he couldn't convince these people at all.

    Just when Zhou Xing was thinking about leaving from the back mountain, dozens of green vines "rusted" past his feet, and the black thorns grew rapidly and covered the entire iron gate front yard while holding his breath.

    The sunflowers swayed in the wind, and a few small red and blue mushrooms floated on the sunflower plate to Zhou Xing's shoulders and hands, beckoning him to come into the yard.