Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The hulk, standing side by side with the big tree, walks through the forest with humans who are only ankle-high.

    The former king of moss, now the new Jin Yuanyuan is standing majestically on Pei Qinqin's left shoulder, chirping to comfort Pei Qinqin, promising that it will help her find the owner of the notepad! She couldn't feel that Pei Qinqin's thoughts had already flown to the surrounding flowers and plants.

    Green flowers, green grass, and even the spikelets on the top of the head automatically turned green.

    Green, green, green——Pei Qinqin felt like his eyes were going green. She had no choice but to focus on Qin Chuan and wash her eyes with his clean side face.

    Seeing her looking at him all the time, Qin Chuan thought she was tired from standing, so he patted his back to signal her to come up.

    Pei Qinqin shook his head, thinking how could I wash my eyes if I lay on your back.

    She raised her hand to touch the chattering Yuanyuan, successfully made it shut up, lie down and roll over on its own, and asked Qin Yiyang, "Cousin, how many people are you looking for? They said there were three people there. "I didn't expect that there were actually people who survived. They should all be very powerful, right?

    There are only three people left?

    Qin Yiyang supported the Hulk's fingers and looked down, with a serious expression on his face, he said: "That team is full of top three-to-fourth-order supernatural powers, or a seven-element combination of metal, wood, water, earth, fire, wind and thunder. Whether it is attack or defense, There shouldn't be such a large number of casualties if we cooperate."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Qin Chuan laughed, as if he had heard some joke.

    Third- and fourth-level supernatural beings came here, and the people inside were lucky if they didn't die. There won't be any serious casualties?

    Pei Qinqin felt that his cousin was going to ask Qin Chuan what he was laughing at with both love and hatred...

    Sure enough, Qin Yiyang was very angry at Qin Chuan's behavior of only smiling and not explaining.

    Let it go when you have something to say, what does it mean to smile contemptuously?

    But Qin Chuan's Wang just didn't say anything, as if saying a few more words would kill him.

    However, Pei Qinqin reckoned that he didn't speak out not only because of laziness, but also because of unclear description. After all, you can't let a person with amnesia... Hiss is not right, amnesia means that the past is not clear, how did Qin Chuan become so familiar with things that he has never been to or touched?

    The key point is that he must be tortured tonight!

    The Hulk quickly took them to their destination, and in the distance, they smelled a burning smell.

    It is not easy to barbecue in the humid and mossy giant forest, Qin Yiyang immediately remembered the wound on the tail of the green snake before, and hurriedly got down from the Hulk's hand and said: "It should be from the last supernatural team. The lightning-type superpowers are getting farther and farther away, Qin Qin let me go down, I have to rush over to have a look."

    Pei Qinqin instantly turned into a black question mark when he heard the name, but it didn't delay her letting the Hulk let Qin Yiyang go down.

    The farther you cultivate, which one is the farther you cultivate? Return Thunder? Isn't that what she thought? !