Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    In the bumping of the car, Pei Qinqin firmly grasped the handrail of the car, and asked from the bottom of his soul: "Brother, why are they chasing me!!" Is it because she interrupted their fierce battle? To be honest, it was a strong one-sided fight, right? They should thank her for giving them a chance to breathe!

    She was stared at by hundreds, no, at least thousands of eyes just now, it was so exciting! Those yelling voices drilled into her mind, and for a moment, she seemed to understand what they were yelling.

    Qin Chuan looked at the zombie in the rearview mirror and made a sharp turn, and said calmly, "Because you smell good."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." If I didn't know your character, I would have thought you were molesting me.

    Pei Qinqin looked back at the group of zombies who were still chasing them and said: "But the conditions were limited last night. I only took a shower without adding shower gel. Could it be that the smell of the human body attracts them more? Then I will try my best to take a bath in the future." Show it off!"

    Your toilet cleaners are useless, Qin Chuan stared at the road and said, "Smell comes from blood, and there is something in your blood that attracts them, similar to the immortal meat in Journey to the West, understand?" Can't drop it unless you change your body.

    When Pei Qinqin first heard it, his brain froze, and then he had mixed feelings in his heart.

    She hates it so much! In other words, she is a copy of Tang Seng, her blood can make zombies go crazy, make zombies go crazy, make zombies crash into walls? Then wouldn't she be in danger everywhere and die quickly? !

    Twenty meters behind their car, Zhuang Zhuang, who was rolling all the way, finally caught up. It knocked down all the zombies chasing behind the car. Although it couldn't kill them all at once, it could still be temporarily suppressed.

    Seeing that it was not too useless, Qin Chuan gradually slowed down the speed of the car and waited for it to come up, and told Pei Qin Qin the truth: "Your blood has undergone a mutation, which may be related to your ability, or it may have occurred earlier. It started before, we just didn't know it."

    Before? Pei Qinqin was at a loss, "What is my supernatural power? My blood is mutating, so will it turn me into a monster?!" Qin Chuan was helpless, not understanding why she thought so, and stretched out his palm

    to She asked: "Do you know why my blood is blue?" After he finished speaking, he didn't wait for Pei Qinqin to answer, he asked himself and answered: "Because it has the ability to heal itself." Self-healing

    ? !

    Pei Qinqin's slightly dilated pupils were full of astonishment, this was a series that he never expected.

    "Brother, you not only have teleportation, hypnosis, martial arts, space and other abilities, but you are also a nanny?!"

    Qin Chuan wanted to hit someone after hearing this, looked at her and said, "It can only heal my own body. No matter what you suffer Injury, as long as it doesn’t kill you immediately, I can heal if you give me some time. But you can’t, the vitality in your blood is not for you.” It is not responsible for strengthening your body.

    The last sentence made Pei Qinqin pay homage to her hope that she died when she was just born.

    "You said so much, I almost thought I was very powerful." She still couldn't feel the existence of the supernatural power. If she couldn't feel it, it was uncontrollable. An uncontrollable supernatural power was equal to Schrödinger's cat.