Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    If it was an ordinary plant, such as Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian, Qin Chuan could easily get rid of it without moving a finger. But this lump of fleshy plant, no matter whether he uses the space system ability or the spirit system ability, he can't kill it.

    Fortunately, it moves slowly and cannot keep up.

    Qin Chuan opened a way out for Qin Yiyang. The speeding car was about to break through the encirclement when another black hill appeared in front of him!

    If Qin Yiyang hadn't reacted quickly enough to turn the corner in time, the transport vehicle might have driven directly into the mouth of this lump of meat.

    Qin Yiyang was convinced, slammed the steering wheel and said: "What the hell is this thing?!" One is not enough, two more, don't just switch the mission with the Xingyue team, right?

    Among the people he brought this time, except for Su Qiao, the others were all newcomers who had just joined the army for a month. Those who belonged to the group who were not rookies and lacked combat experience could not cope with the immediate crisis at all.     He will take over this C-level mission, one is to transport important materials back as soon as possible; the other is to protect the safety of new members and take them out to practice, who knows that this C-level mission will jump to S-level!     Difficult.     Qin Yiyang looked at the blocked roads in front and behind, and got out of the car first to let the others get off as well.     If those two lumps are not resolved, the car cannot be driven out.     Qin Chuan still stood on the roof of the car and looked at the two lumps of black meat at the front and back, and asked Pei Qinqin, "Do you feel that the lump at the back has become smaller?" "Well, it seems to have been divided into two?" Pei Qinqin looked up at him     : "Brother, your ability is useless to it?" Otherwise, you would have solved it long ago.     Qin Chuan nodded, staring at the slowly wriggling thing between liquid and flesh|body, he answered Pei Qinqin and said: "I can't beat it to death, I'm worried that it will split into countless pieces of flesh, we should let people with fire abilities try it. "     Yes!     Pei Qinqin whispered in his ear: "Isn't that boy next to Qiao Qiao a fire-type supernatural power?"     Qin Chuan: "...Do you believe that he was swallowed by that puddle of flesh before he released his supernatural power? "

    A second-order supernatural being, even your cousin dare not let him go. Even letting him release the ability, it is like a burning match falling into the sea, and the water will not splash a drop.

    Pei Qinqin thought, "Isn't it good to try its weakness? Don't ask him to kill these two lumps of meat, besides... don't you also have fire powers?

    " The straw is lit!

    Qin Chuan recalled it for a while, and was embarrassed to tell her that he only had two abilities of the space department and the spirit department. The other three types of wind, fire and thunder seem to be his own brainstorming, the lethality should not exceed two or three levels, and they can't break hard bones, so they are generally not used for fighting.

    But if she wants to try, it's not impossible.

    Seeing that Qin Chuan really summoned the fireball,

    Pei Qinqin was a little worried and said, "Try, will nothing happen ?"

    He threw a ball of fire the size of a basketball, and before it landed on the fleshy plant, it was swallowed by the meat | hole that suddenly opened.

    Qin Chuan: "..."

    Pei Qin got angry, she was used to Qin Chuan being omnipotent, but she didn't expect to be bullied by a piece of rotten meat today!