Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Zhou Xing recalled the words that there is no smoke in spiritual confrontation, the destructive power of spiritual confrontation, if it does not erupt, the whole city will be destroyed!

    Qin Yiyang was not far away from Zhou Xing. After the explosion, he instinctively went over to join him and said, "Contact the base and ask them to send reinforcements." If they

    and Xiao Chuanzhe were here, the base There is definitely no way to hold it. This is no longer a personal grievance, but concerns the future of all mankind.

    "Okay." Zhou Xing raised his arm to cover his mouth and nose, quickly sent a location to the base, and briefly explained the situation here. At the same time, Qin Yiyang launched a first-level disaster response operation at the military headquarters.

    This is the special right given to Qin Yiyang by the base, and the notification can only be initiated when there are heavy casualties or endangering the survival of human beings. If the situation is falsely reported, the promoter will receive serious fault penalties. So, no one would joke about that.     The first-level response had just been released, and Li Yang, who had just left Province X in the morning, turned around and returned to Liancheng without hesitation. The leaders of the three major human survivor bases thousands of miles away even held an urgent joint meeting.     The vision of the riots of zombies everywhere has made it impossible for these leaders to doubt the authenticity of this first-level response.     The bitter cold wind blew away the landslide dust in the city, Zhou Xing looked at the densely packed zombies at his feet and immediately looked up to find Qin Chuan's whereabouts.     Unexpectedly, it seems that Li Qingzhou is at a disadvantage?     Zhou Xing and Qin Yiyang looked at each other, and with the help of each other's strength, they quickly rushed to Qin Chuan's side and stood still.     Li Qingzhou climbed up from the chaotic ruins, looking at the beaten second-generation zombie in his arms, his eyes were full of disgust.     Waste one!     He didn't expect Qin Chuan's abilities to remain so long in the past.     It's just a loss for both sides, and Qin Chuan is not much better!     "Shi Yuling, go ahead and kill him." Li Qingzhou grabbed the second-generation zombie and gave orders.

    The opportunity is rare, at worst, Shi Yuling and Qin Chuan will exchange one for one. Without Qin Chuan, this world is his home field!

    The little girl obediently showed her canine teeth to deter the enemy.

    Seeing this, Pei Qinqin closed her eyes with a headache. This thing is really cute if it's cute, and it's also really fucking fierce.

    And she is not afraid of pain, not afraid of death.

    well!

    Qin Chuan handed Qin Qin, who had overused his abilities, to his cousin, facing Pei Xiaoqin's fingertips to persuade her, gently pinched her cheek and said, "Trust me, nothing will happen." "

    Liar " Pei Qinqin held his hand tightly and said, "Your abilities are not as strong as before, I know that."

    Qin Chuan frowned and looked at his cousin.

    Qin Yiyang immediately explained: "It's not me, I haven't told her!"

    Zhou Xing followed up and said, "It's not me either."

    Pei Qinqin: "...I have eyes, I'm not wood." It is not normal at all to be more tired every day, and to sleep for a longer time every day.

    It's just that if he didn't say anything, she pretended not to know, and tried her best to let him eat, drink and rest well.