Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    No matter where Qin Chuan is in the team, his and Pei Qinqin's painting styles are always different from those around them.

    Others were tense and on guard everywhere. They looked around, bickered and chatted, as if they were walking in the fields, facing the sunset, not giving any face to the danger.

    The 800-meter journey was quickly passed safely by Qin Yiyang and Qin Chuan's escort. Except for the three people who died at the beginning and one seriously injured survivor, there were no new casualties during the rest of the journey. But this has caused Qin Yiyang to lose nearly a team, their combat strength has been halved, and their survival rate in the exotic plant forest has dropped greatly.

    Besides, at the cost of the death of three people, they only reached the place where the last ability team lost contact. Such a result made the ability team feel extremely heavy.

    There were no clues left around the location of the lost contact. The sharp-eyed Pei Qinqin found the backpack under Lu Zhi, quickly called "cousin" quietly, and then pointed to the place to show him.

    Or else everyone has shielded vision blind spots, things are right under Qin Yiyang's eyes, but he can't find them no matter how hard he looks.

    Pei Qinqin was so anxious that she wanted to jump off Qin Chuan's back and take the things in front of him, but she and Qin Chuan were in a state of breaking off friendship, and she was determined not to take the initiative to talk to him.

    It was Su Qiao who had a good eye, and saw the green military backpack among the piles of green.

    She ran over with a tall figure of 1.8 meters. Just when she bent over to pick up the backpack, Qin Chuan suddenly sensed that something was wrong. The dart that was stained with the foreign plant liquid instantly dropped from his hand. Lifting Su Qiao away with his hand, he turned around and kicked out the green snake fishing in the dark.

    The supernatural being was frightened by this attack and scattered around. Before he could react, the curled green snake died in Qin Chuan's hands.

    Su Qiao stared blankly at the man who easily mentioned her in front of her, her heart was beating faster and faster.

    It's fine for the captain's cousin to be a disaster for the country and the people, but why is he still manlier than a macho without the muscles of a macho man!

    "What is this!"

    "Looks like a snake?"

    "Snakes have two rows of shark-like teeth?"

    "Damn it, it's dangerous! If the captain's cousin reacts slowly, Qiao Qiao will be killed by his cousin. After this bite, his upper body will be lost!"

    Everyone chattered They were discussing the alien species that died in Qin Chuan's hands, and suddenly heard an inappropriate sentence, and everyone shut their mouths subconsciously.

    Qin Chuan pulled out the dart on the seven-inch green snake, and turned to look at the person who said the last sentence. The dart hanging under his finger was dripping with the blood of the green snake.

    He stood there coldly, no one dared to speak out.

    "So, does she want to apologize to you?" Qin Chuan asked while looking at the other party. The tone was more like a question than a question.

    Everyone shook their heads with the person who said something wrong.

    Qin Chuan didn't stop there, and continued: "I can't control my tongue, I can keep it for you. Now, apologize to her."