Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Pei Qinqin smiled and squatted down to caress the leaves on their heads. Smelling the aroma of the rice, he hurriedly got up and ran to the fire, reaching out to take down the steamer.

    Her food is getting burnt!

    Seeing her touch with bare hands, Qin Chuan didn't have time to change his face. He went over to hold her wrist and frowned, looked at her and said, "Pei Qinqin, will rice run away with long legs?"

    "Uh, brother, I was wrong, I was wrong! Tell me to take down the steamer!" Pei Qinqin only had rice in his eyes at this time, and what she steamed was not claypot rice, so the burnt rice would only have a burnt smell and no crust smell, and the pot will be difficult to wash.

    Qin Chuan let go of her and at the same time gently pushed her back, and took off the hot rice steamer by himself.

    He lifted the lid of the pot, turned away his face and fanned away the scorching water vapor, smelled the rich rice fragrance, looked at the fine-grained rice and said, "What's the hurry, it's not burnt at all." Brother, if the rice gets burnt, it starts from the bottom

    . What can you see in this way?

    Just take a spoonful and you'll know!

    Pei Qinqin opened the small cupboard and took out the rice spoon. Just as she was about to fill it up, she heard several hurried footsteps behind her. She could even hear their panting.

    No, she just wanted to have a quiet meal.

    Qin Chuan seemed to know who it was, he took her rice spoon and said, "Don't worry about it."

    How could this be ignored? Isn't it a bad guy?

    Pei Qinqin looked back at the source of the footsteps, those small fires were all burned out, and the surroundings returned to darkness and nothing could be seen.

    I only heard Zhuang Zhuang's [ha] sound, followed by human beings crying for help in panic: "Ah, ah, sister, sister! It's us! Those who drive the sports car! Help!" Pei Qinqin shouted "Zhuang Zhuang"

    , So strong that he immediately wrapped the two people in leaves and ran back from the darkness, throwing them by the fire as if offering a treasure, while Mian Mian dragged the two people slowly behind him.

    This—the four of you are all supernatural beings, so you wouldn't be captured by Zhuang Zhuang Mian when you met them, and you would be rolled up like a cicada chrysalis.

    Mian Mian threw the person next to Zhuang Zhuang, so frightened that Zhuang Zhuang shrank back to his original shape and jumped up, the green vegetable stalks flipped in the air, jumping over the flames and throwing himself into Pei Qinqin's arms without fear of death.

    [Wow applause! ]

    Pei Qinqin picked it up and hit its leaves, "Blow your head, I'm afraid you haven't been oiled and added chili sauce!" Dare to do such a dangerous behavior!

    She put it on the grass to let it reflect, touched Mianmian who was slowly moving from the other side to Pei Qinqin, and then looked at the four people who were a little embarrassed and asked curiously: "What's wrong with you? Did you send the SOS?" "

    Yes, many, many mutated vines attacked us in front of us, we almost confessed there, but fortunately a big brother appeared, thank you big brother!!"

    Qin Chuan glanced at them, packed his meal and handed the chopsticks to Pei Qinqin. One eats dinner in front of four.

    Before the fragrant and soft rice was eaten, the other party's stomach began to growl loudly.