Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    What Chen Xingmin cared about was not Pei Qinqin staring at Yue Xiuyuan, nor who she belonged to Qin Yiyang, but why she, an ordinary person with a red card E grade, appeared here? Who would bring an ordinary person by his side when he went on a dangerous mission? She's still a girl with no strength to restrain her, isn't she hurting others and herself?

    But Team Qin, as the captain of the A+-level ability team, couldn't possibly make such a low-level mistake.

    Could it be that this beautiful girl, like that beautiful man, is a person with special abilities whose level and strength do not match? She had paid attention to the wounds of the dead beasts just now, and they were all killed in one blow, so accurate that there was a hint of terror.

    This is not the strength that a d-level ability user should have.

    Qin Yiyang didn't have time to introduce everyone, so he urged Qin Chuan to go on and said, "This is not enough time for the helicopter to return, let's find a less dangerous place and wait." Qin Chuan looked up at the overly dense

    leaves , with no expression on his face, he took Pei Qinqin back to the place where he rested before.

    The ground there is flat, the surroundings are ventilated, and the light is better. It is much more comfortable than staying here.

    Qin Yiyang turned his head and beckoned the thoughtful Chen Xingmin to follow.

    After arriving at the foothold, Qin Yiyang carefully put down Yue Xiuyuan who had lost too much blood, and Su Qiao also placed the unconscious important protection target among the crowd.

    Several people sat facing each other around Dr. Zhu Yi.

    Qin Chuan walked to the next tree by himself, leaning against the tree trunk, and did not get together with them.

    Pei Qinqin followed him step by step, looking at Qin Yiyang and the others next to him. Because the encounter with the male lead shocked her so much that she didn't notice Qin Chuan's unhappiness in the first place, so she had the courage to poke Qin Chuan's arm and said, "Brother, do you think that person is better than his cousin?" , whose ability is more powerful?"

    Both of them are lightning type.

    Qin Chuan's reaction to this was to put down his arms on his knees and move an inch to the side of the open space.

    They didn't move far, and the two of them were still next to each other, but their attitude was very good.

    Pei Qinqin was stunned, turned to look at Qin Chuan and asked, "Are you avoiding suspicion with me?" You actually avoided me!

    Pei Qinqin, who is used to being Qin Chuan's pendant, finds it incredible. I know you will change your mind one day, but you have changed too fast! You just showed me the space ability!

    Qin Chuan's dictionary doesn't have the word "beating around the bush", so he said directly: "Don't mention him to me, it's annoying."

    Oh my god!

    "Brother, do you know him?" Do you know what it means if you don't like the protagonist! Combined with your force value, why do I feel that you have the potential to be a villain! Although he is still a model youth.

    "Why should I know him?" Qin Chuan asked back.

    "Yeah, I almost forgot that your memory is not complete. I'll ask my cousin!"

    Qin Chuan: "????"

    He stretched out his hand to hook Pei Qinqin, who was about to run away, and locked him on his chest: "What the hell are you doing?" What do you want to do?"