Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Mutated Vegetable Seedlings

    Pei Qinqin walked over in fear, and Water Spinach didn't pick her up, and he didn't show any enthusiasm for her.

    She looked up at the beautiful water spinach, scratched her head, and quietly went to see Qin Chuan.

    She's here, then what? Pull out its roots while it is not ready?

    As soon as this idea came up, Water Spinach twitched like an electric shock.

    Qin Chuan was worried that it would run away, so he went over to pick Pei Qinqin back, frowned and asked, "Communication failed?" Pei

    Qin said in a daze, "I didn't communicate." She didn't do anything!

    Qin Chuan put it another way and said: "What were you thinking just now?"

    Pei Qinqin: "I was thinking, should I take advantage of it's unpreparedness and pull its feet?"

    Qin Chuan: "..." Are you a Biaozi?

    He looked into her eyes, and said with the patience he had never seen before: "You planted it, just like you can hear them talking, to a certain extent, they can receive your mind. So don't think about it." How to kill it, if you still want to take it for your own use.”

    Having a mutated plant can greatly improve its own survival rate, after all, the perception of plants is different from that of humans, they can capture changes in the air, and they can also perceive The change of the land can protect the capable person in time or unexpectedly.     Pei Qinqin blinked, and was enlightened instantly! She thought it was going to tease her just now, but was she frightened? In other words, it didn't want to kill her, and was even a little afraid of her?     She got it!     Pei Qinqin excitedly ran towards the water spinach, his rain boots fell and a string of water splashed out.     Don't be afraid, little boy, I'm coming!     The docile Water Spinach was still in a frightened state. When she noticed that the "bad master" was coming, she grabbed the cabbage heart and the tomato tree next door and threw them all over. She took the opportunity to shrink and escape.     Pretty smart.     Pei Qinqin was knocked to the ground by the cabbage and tomato trees with his head in his arms. He put down his hands and looked. Where is the shadow of "Xinxin"?

    She looked at Qin Chuan for help.

    Qin Chuan and her looked at each other for a while, and at the same time with complicated emotions, he said calmly: "Run away." You are too perverted.

    Pei Qinqin was dumbfounded, "How could it run away! Can I call it back?"

    Qin Chuan glanced at her, and Pei Qinqin understood.

    Can't qaq!

    "Why can't... I, it, didn't I plant it?"

    Qin Chuan went to the rooftop to check the situation below and said, "Now it is wild." Congratulations on successfully planting a trouble for the survivors, if It is contaminated with words.

    Pei Qinqin was both sad and distressed. When he saw the giant cabbage on the ground, hope was ignited. He squatted down to pick it up and ran to Qin Chuan's side and asked eagerly, "Brother, where is this?" It didn't run away!

    Qin Chuan glanced at Cai Xin, and looked at Pei Qinqin: "You can have an operation to put its head back and try."

    Pei Qinqin looked down at Cai Xin who had no roots and looked like he had been beheaded: "..." It's too difficult TAT doesn't matter !