Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Li Qingzhou only hated himself for not killing Qin Chuan with all his might a week ago, which caused him to jump out and disrupt his plan now!

    He originally wanted to take Qin Qin to walk the places that he had walked back then. On the way, they would encounter dangers they had encountered before, and then they would fight side by side to rebuild trust.

    As a result, this despicable and shameless person wiped out all the dangers he deliberately kept, all!

    Without those things, how would he get back the former Qin Qin?

    Li Qingzhou hated Qin Chuan more and more time after time, chasing after him and said: "Qin Chuan, you fucking insist on being such a stalker, don't you?" He remembered that last night's foothold was at the foot of the mountain, how could Qin Qin be there? Running to the city in such a short time!

    Qin Chuan gave Li Qingzhou a chilling look, dodged his attack, and concentrated on rushing to the towering tree.

    He had to confirm her safety before killing the mad dog.

    He saw her.

    At a distance of two hundred meters, Qin Chuan stepped on the roof and chased after her with all his strength, calling her name loudly amidst the noise.

    "Qin Qin!"

    The wind in the sky was so strong that Pei Qinqin couldn't hear Qin Chuan's hoarse shout, but there was a kind of traction in the dark that made her turn her head and look down.

    A familiar figure came into view, and before Pei Qinqin could see the other's face clearly, his legs quickly walked towards Qin Chuan, stepping on each other.

    "Chi Chi Chi Chi!!" Yuanyuan was so frightened that the mushroom umbrella stood up, and screamed loudly, she went to grab Pei Qinqin by the collar and was led down by her.

    As the north wind rustled through his ears, Pei Qinqin squinted his eyes to see Qin Chuan, who was chasing after him, and laughed out of joy. Then, when he was four or five meters above the ground, he was intercepted by Qin Chuan, who was rushing with all his strength.

    The huge impact made him fall to the ground and roll several times with Pei Qinqin in his arms.

    Qin Chuan held her waist with his left hand, clasped the back of her head with his right hand, and held her firmly in his arms.

    After the impact disappeared, regardless of the bleeding wound on his body, he immediately checked the safety of the person in his arms: "Qin Qin, how are you? Are you okay? Is there any injury? Did he bully you?" Pei Qinqin opened his mouth to

    speak , but his throat was blocked by the surging emotions, he could only wrap his arms around his neck and hug him tightly, resting his forehead on the socket of his neck, shaking his head and nodding.

    She finally waited for him, she knew he would come!

    "It's okay, it's okay." Qin Chuan hugged her back hard, his always calm deep pupils were full of joy and fear, his voice was very hoarse, as if he hadn't rested for several days, his regret and regret deepened This hug said: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I shouldn't take you to risk letting you fall into other people's hands, there will be no next time."

    I'm sorry.

    Qin Chuan lowered his head and saw that her previously black and lustrous hair had become dry and rough, and his heart ached like a needle prick. He raised his other hand and stroked the back of her head again and again, comforting her pain silently and loudly. mood.