Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Seeing that Pei Qinqin was awake, Qin Chuan put away the knife as if nothing had happened, brought her water and medicine and said, "You have a fever again."

    Pei Qinqin did so blankly, and after taking the medicine, Qin Chuan held her down Then she suddenly remembered!

    "Brother, what did you want to do to me just now?" The first time you wrapped me in a bamboo mat, and the second time you took a knife to me, do you have any misconceptions about being sick? I really haven't passed my breath yet, besides, if I did, you took out the knife to make up for it!

    Sitting in front of the bed, Qin Chuan said lazily and calmly, "To save you."

    Save me! Take a knife to save? !

    Qin Chuan thought he had explained it, so it was up to her to believe it or not.

    Some are hungry.

    He took out the long-lost instant noodles and glanced at Pei Qinqin. He probably thought it was not good to eat alone, so he asked her, "Do you want to eat?"

    Pei Qinqin shook her head. She had no appetite to eat. After losing the vegetable garden, she was very worried about her future life.

    Why hasn't the rescue team showed up for a month? She originally thought that the food at home would last until the rescue team showed up, but it turned out to be like this.

    "Brother, are we out of food? We're out of rice too. How much instant noodles do you have? We need to save some food."

    Qin Chuan opened the instant noodles and gnawed dryly. Hearing her words, he took out the instant noodles out of thin air Choi Sum, and then a bag of rice, two bags of rice... filling the gaps in the room one after another.

    "Hush! Take it back! Take it back!" Pei Qinqin was dumbfounded, and murmured, "Why do you hoard so much rice?" "I like it." This answer is simple

    enough

    !

    Pei Qinqin glanced at the door of the room, and asked in a low voice, "Then brother, what else is he hoarding besides rice?"

    Qin Chuan looked up at her and said, "Sanitary napkins."

    Pei Qinqin: "...Good sanitary napkins, thank you brother!"

    "Then, apart from rice and sanitary napkins, you should have stocked up on something else, right?" Come on~ let me see what else is in Doraemon's pocket!

    "That's all you want to know?" You won't be hungry after all.

    "Yeah!" It's related to the food level in the future, of course she wants to know!

    Qin Chuan looked up at Pei Qinqin, the corners of his lips curled up, and then continued to gnaw on his instant noodles.

    laugh? What does laughing mean?

    It's hard to beat me?

    Pei Qinqin also laughed and said, "Brother, you look so pretty~ I'm hungry!"

    Qin Chuan threw her a pack of instant noodles.

    She knew it would be like this!

    Pei Qinqin hugged the instant noodles and laughed and fell aside, it is indeed solid wood, please keep it up! This way the coquettish sluts outside won't be able to hook you away!

    She hugged the instant noodles into her arms and suddenly felt very tired.

    Qin Chuan raised his head to look at her for a long time due to the intermittent breathing, and after confirming that she was just asleep and not dead, he stretched out his hand to help her pull up the quilt, and then sat alone in front of the bed and continued to eat.