Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Pei Qinqin understood, laughed out loud, pointed at Zhou Xing and the others and said, "After all, they are plants, and they are more interested in soil quality. I'll go to them and dig some fertile soil for it, and I'll be back soon! Da, I will not run around!"

    Water Spinach: [He is a big villain! ]

    Pei Qinqin: [Then you are a big bad guy! ]

    Qin Chuan took her down to the sugarcane forest and watched her replace it with soil.

    Not far away, Zhou Xing has already cut down a row of sugar cane, probably to put some in the space, after all, fresh fruit is hard to find, and there is no such shop after passing this village.

    Pei Qinqin also wanted to chop a few, but Qin Chuan suddenly remembered that he seemed to weigh a thousand catties.

    Under Pei Qinqin's gloomy gaze, he took out a piece of sugar cane and broke it in half, handed the sweetest part to Pei Qinqin and said, "There are too many things, I forgot, it's not that I don't want you to eat." No, I don't blame

    you The meaning of not giving me food, I was thinking about where you collected the supplies and what you collected! Such a large amount should be purchased in bulk at the direct sales place of the place of origin, right? Otherwise, ordinary shopping malls or fruit shops will not be able to produce so many fruits in a short time, but they will be very eye-catching.

    Forget it, the boss is not afraid of attracting attention at all.

    Pei Qinqin gnawed the sugar cane, and went to watch Zhou Xing and the others harvest the sugar cane. Seeing that they were cutting the sugar cane in a wrong way, he reminded them: "Brother Zhou, when cutting the sugar cane, lower the position and leave a 7-10 cm long cane head. .As long as the incision is smooth and the sugarcane head is not broken, it will germinate and grow again in the spring of the next year." "

    Is that so?" Zhou Xing and the others followed her instructions.

    Pei Qinqin nodded and hummed, seeing them "swish, swish, swish" put down three or four rows of sugar cane, and admired their labor force.

    She went up to teach Fan Xiangsui how to harvest sugarcane tails, and told her that the part with bud openings at the tails could be saved as seeds, and said, "If you like to eat sugarcane, you can store some in the space, and take it out in spring and bury it obliquely." It can germinate in the soil. Anyway, the time of your storage space is static, no matter how long it has passed, things will be the same as when they were just put in, which is super convenient.”

    Today is different from the past, Fan Xiangsui, who has been starving, is extremely interested in eating. According to what Pei Qinqin said, he kept a lot of sprouts, and asked about some planting methods and carefully recorded them.

    They have a hunch that even if the capital keeps the last piece of pure land for mankind, they will not be able to return to their life before the end of the world.

    It is of course best to be able to do it yourself.

    Pei Qinqin asked Qin Chuan for a non-fading pen, and wrote the method of saving sugarcane seeds under the notice board beside the sugarcane forest to remind people who came later. Finally, the sugar cane leaves cut by Zhou Xing were piled up in the furrows as fertilizer.

    After working like this for two hours, everyone returned to the truck with a piece of black-skinned sugarcane in their hands, which they gnawed vigorously.

    With the sweet but not greasy juice and the cool summer breeze, the danger of zombies is suddenly far away from them.

    Qin Chuan controlled the steering wheel with one hand, leaving a string of bagasse on the cracked asphalt road.