Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "What did you summon just now?" Qin Chuan felt that the car was rising, kicked off the door and led Pei Qinqin to jump out of the back seat.

    Pei Qinqin touched the ground with his feet, looked at the vegetable leaves that lifted the car, and stammered with guilt: "I... I just thought about it, and here is a tall, strong and powerful... well, I didn't specify it. It’s a vegetable! I didn’t expect that I really have supernatural powers.”

    Qin Chuan looked at the water spinach, which was two stories high, and said, “It’s the only one left of the alien plant you planted. Once you summon it, it will come the fastest. It must be it, if it is not polluted." However, this also shows that it has been moving around Pei Xiaoqin, and it should be within a hundred meters, otherwise it would not appear so quickly.

    "Try it, let it stop growing." See if it listens to you.

    Pei Qinqin hummed, cleared his throat and said, "Water Spinach, I order you as the master, put down the car!" As

    soon as he finished speaking, Water Spinach suddenly jumped higher.

    Zhou Xing and the others were hoisted to a height of seven or eight meters, with their heads facing down and their feet facing the sky.

    Pei Qinqin was in a hurry, "Why do you listen to me and not listen to me for a while? How long have you been born? You are so rebellious. I ask you to let them go. If something happens to them, I will fire you and let you go." Garlic and spicy!"

    The water spinach began to shake its leaves, and Su Di, who was hanging on the outermost side, screamed in fright: "Don't shake me, don't shake me, I'm going to fall!"

    Pei Qinqin: "!

    " Don't, don't, don't shake, I won't fire you, I will fire myself! You calm down first, don't be nervous. Qin

    Chuan snorted indifferently at the side, took out a Tang knife that cut iron like mud, and said to the root of the water spinach: "Try whether you fall faster or my knife is faster." "

    [You're a big villain!]

    A Cai, I'm afraid you don't know the eighteen ways to make water spinach.

    Pei Qinqin turned to look at Qin Chuan and said, "Brother, it cried and said that you are a good person!" "

    Qin Chuan didn't care whether a plant was crying or not, and passed Pei Qin Qin and gave an order: "Put the person down." [

    I only listen to my master's words] Come on

    , I'm your master and you don't necessarily listen to me.

    Thinking so, Pei Qinqin squatted down and said softly to it like a spring breeze: "Then you put them down quickly, and I promise not to kill you. Your voice is so cute, how could I kill you? Before It was all a misunderstanding, I thought you were going to kill me, so I said I pulled your feet, you don’t offend me, so I love you the most.” [You really don’t |

    pull | me? ]

    "No, really not!" Pei Qinqin assured, patting his chest.

    All right.

    The water spinach shrank in place, and quickly put down the pickup truck, and Zhou Xing and the three escaped from death.

    Although Zhou Xing couldn't hear what Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin said, he was sure that one of them had the ability to control plants.

    He looked at the scrapped van and sighed inwardly. Although he had already arrived outside the city, it was still a long way from the city. It might take two or three hours to walk, and he had to run if he encountered zombies on the way. .